BY POULAN

Trimmer Extension cord retainer Adjustable assist handle 11" cutting path Quick Snap® 10 second spool replacement Tap N Go® head line advance Ergonomic design 0.065" line diameter 4.7 lbs 3.6 amps see more...

Dominike H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I've been using mine for a couple years now. One word RELIABLE!!! It's super simple to use. I love the fact I can get the areas of my lawn with no problem. It's pretty affordable and they other things you need to buy are fairly cheap as well.
Ericka H.
The best weed eater ever and it's very easy to use I don't have to constantly add string or put gas in it just charge the battery up, put it in and weed eat your grass I Love it. Poulan 3.6 Amp Weed Eater Electric Trimmer 966047801
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Not the best weed whip in my opinion. The alternatives to this are better. This is a lot of money for not a very high quality product. It is effective but could be better. I wouldn't recommend it to others.
Brittany A.
Opelika, AL
I was super easy to assemble. Came with the oil we needed as well to get it started! Did a great job. We just needed to buy a thicker line to cut some of our heavy duty weeds down in our yard!
mariana h.
I got my Electric Trimmer three years ago and it is still working hard easy to use and great price i use it and my nephew is know learning to use it he is 13 great for small areas
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
Had to get this when i just started seeding and the gras was crazy and all over the place. This was so helpful
Ashley T.
Amory , Ms
Cranks easy!! And edges good!
Jadee W.
Bolton, United Kingdom
Its a pretty good strimmer never had a problem with pros its super easy to use cons the wire is short so it will keep to close to an plug
Sheree B.
Hermon, NY
How well does this work on thick spots. will it go through a hand full of grass without slowing its self down
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert
How much is this trimmer?
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Decorator Expert
Can you tell me where is the best place to buy this and what was the price that you paid. After using it for a while did you like it period I am in desperate need of a weed eater period because of disability I cannot use a lawn mower. Is this heavy was it easy to handle
Brittany B.
How is this brand compared to craftsman?