MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderBourjois
Poudre compact Silk Edition 56 Hâlé Dark 9g

Poudre compact Silk Edition 56 Hâlé Dark 9g

Bourjois Silk Edition Compact Powder has an innovative texture, as soft as silk that blurs imperfections with a matte finish and 16 hour hold.

Inspired by silk, its innovative formula provides ultimate comfort and a bare skin sensation. The 360 rotating mirror and luxuriously soft sponge make it perfect for touch ups on the go.

Our Mission:

To enable women to enjoy a unique beauty through innovative products that combine French make-up quality, colour and fashion expertise.

Soft as silk, cream texture, Smoothes pores and fine lines, Evens skin tone, 8hr matte finish, Non drying, Tested under dermatological control

Ingredients

Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Boron Nitride, Calcium Carbonate, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Panthenol, Hydroxycitronellal, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Eugenol, Benzyl Salicylate, [+/- (May contains): Mica, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Poudre compact Silk Edition 56 Hâlé Dark 9g!
How would you rate this product?
Heather B.
Butler, IN
I really like to finish off my look with this stuff. Gives my make-up a nice soft look. Keeps my make-up in place for the time I need it to.
Hannah R.
Elizabethton, tn
Good powder, makes my skin look alive! Good pigmentation and goes on extremely easy. And it's long lasting
Joanna W.
Markham, ON
This compact powder makes my skin feel like silk and extremely smooth. It does not make my face look caked and it definitely blurs the pores while also keeping the makeup matte. It’s like as if you are putting a rejuvenating filter over your face. If you have oily skin the mattifying effect may not last as long! Also may end up having a greasy tzone or forehead which is the areas I get oily in. I have combination skin that is pretty sensitive but this did not cause any break outs at all. Additionally, the packaging is very good quality and does not feel cheap. There is a rotating mirror that is very useful when you apply makeup. The makeup sponge that is provided is pretty good quality too as it picks up the right amount of product.Price wise I feel like it is pretty expensive for drugstore!
Melanie Q.
houston
It’s a good product for oily skin u recommend to use and buy for dry or oily skin stays on the whole day
Saige R.
Such a good product! Totally worth the money!! You get your buck’s worth!! It is amazing
Inna N.
this is a good powder! copes with all tasks: it smooths the skin tone, makes it matte and fixes the result. just fine for a budget means! I recommend!
natia Z.
New castle , DE
Poudre compact Silk Edition 56 Hâlé Dark 9g uploaded by natia Z.
I am very pleased. I use professional makeup I have dry and supple skin. I like it Is sustainable And comfortable.
Camille R.
Isère
Poudre compact Silk Edition 56 Hâlé Dark 9g uploaded by Camille R.
I really like it !! This powder is really good. I use it on my T zone but I do not use the little sponge in it. I think it takes too much product and your face tends to be cakey. So I use a different brush. The product is really good but i think that the accessory does not suit it. I recommend it anyways and would buy it again for sure.
Tinatin B.
belfast
Poudre compact Silk Edition 56 Hâlé Dark 9g uploaded by Tinatin B.
It has a really cute packaging with mirror , powder is really matte finish, texture is good but it has no coverage , you can see every imperfection and it doesnt keep my makeup all day :(
youssera K.
abudhabi
Poudre compact Silk Edition 56 Hâlé Dark 9g uploaded by youssera K.
Beautiful and suitable for my skin light Kani mesh not really need texture Btaha beautiful and light mesh Btmakmzn one place vice versa easily distributed packaging Btaha beautiful and the price is suitable Poudre compact Silk Edition 56 Hâlé Dark 9g

Looking for your answer?