Bought this for my daughter, she's nearly two. She was really excited to use it, but I couldn't get the dang thing to turn on! I assumed the batteries were dead. So after buying new batteries (twice, because I got the wrong size at first) and buying a tiny little screwdriver to take it apart, I figured out that the batteries weren't dead, the little "timer" button is just so small and difficult that you can't press it unless you use a point object like a bobby pin or something. A good idea, but could've been executed much better.