BY POTTY TIME #80 in Potties & Seats

Potty Time Potty Watch - Green It's Time to GO! Half the battle of toilet training is reminding the child when it is time to go to the potty. The Potty Watch does the reminding so that you don't have to! Just set the timer for 30, 60, or 90 minutes and colorful lights and fun music remind the child when it's time to go at regular intervals all day long. As seen on The Doctors, and the Rachel Ray show, this pediatrician recommended timer makes Potty Training fun and easy. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Rachel C.
Merced, CA
Bought this for my daughter, she's nearly two. She was really excited to use it, but I couldn't get the dang thing to turn on! I assumed the batteries were dead. So after buying new batteries (twice, because I got the wrong size at first) and buying a tiny little screwdriver to take it apart, I figured out that the batteries weren't dead, the little "timer" button is just so small and difficult that you can't press it unless you use a point object like a bobby pin or something. A good idea, but could've been executed much better.
crystal m.
Bardstown, KY
This was great for about the first week. He loved using it and I had high hope for him and the potty but shortly after that he lost all interest in it and we were back at square one with training. If your close to almost done training this may help but at the beginning stages I think most toddlers would be like my son and just lose interest in it.
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
OMG this is so smart, i have a daughter and she currently being potty trained and shes pretty good. But i have a friend that needs this for her son since shes having a bit of a hard time. Where can this be purchased?
Molly A.
Allston, MA
I bought this for my cousin when he started potty training. It was great at the beginning, it was new and colorful and kept him entertained but like most things for a Toddler he lost interest. It's definitely a great start tho!
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
Found at a thrift store for a fraction of the price. I like the concept but it's basically a fancy stopwatch. I found a better app for free on my phone.
samah s.
Lambertville, MI
We used this for my little Nephew! it worked great for him, but it took a while to get him used to it.
Juweria K.
Stouffville, Ontario
This sounds really cute! Does it really work and help though?
Jillian D.
How well does this work?
Nichole K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Can you find them in local retail stores such as walmart and target?