BY POTTERY BARN KIDS

• What are the best sheets for ur kids beds? 1 Answers
  • What have you bought from this store?7 Answers
  • What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?6 Answers
Pottery Barn Kids
  • "We decorated our sons nursery in the Taylor bed linens and we get so many compliments on itZ only downside is the price, but the customer service makes up for it!" in 1 review
  • "Pottery Barn products are expensive but you get a great quality for the price you pay. " in 1 review
  • "I won't buy her a backpack anywhere else again!!" in 1 review
  • "Great quality products and I always look for free shipping deals. " in 1 review
Anna H.
Anna H.
Phenix City, AL
I love pottery barn! It's expensive, but they have the best decor and the cutest things that you won't find elsewhere.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Toms River, NJ
I love pottery barn!!! They have great gifts with personalization. I ordered a lunch box for my daughter recently that was personalized and its super cute! The only downside is that its a little too small to fit everything including her drink. Great quality products and I always look for free shipping deals.
Rosalie C.
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH
I received pottery barn gifts for my son's nursery and I was very happy! They are quality items and are great décor for the room!
Annie A.
Annie A.
Jacksonville, FL
My husband and I love pottery barn kids! We decorated our sons nursery in the Taylor bed linens and we get so many compliments on itZ only downside is the price, but the customer service makes up for it!
Jessica
Jessica
Pleasant Hill, CA
I only shop this store for my niece and nephew on birthdays and holidays! The personalized items make for great, one-of-a-king, gifts that the kids love.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
LOVEEEEEEEEEE!!! We have a ton of their product, from nursery furniture to baby dolls, and dress up costumes... they have nice elegant, cute things that last forever
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
I really love their products, BUT twice now it has happened that I have ordered something that the website claims to have in stock for it only to be backordered. If it was just a week or two, I'd be fine with it, but both times it was backordered for a month or more. Really disappointed.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Harrisburg, PA
We decorated our daughter's nursery with bedding and other items from Pottery Barn Kids. They're on the expensive side but the quality makes them worth the price. Kids stuff goes through a lot of abuse and PB Kids products stands up against all of that. They're also very fashion-forward and classic.
tamara n.
tamara n.
Fountain, CO
Mega Parent Expert
Bought my kids bed from here! So far the bed has lasted 7 years and counting! Very durable solid wood. They were bunk beds, now they split and the boys can keep these when they move out!
Casey L.
Casey L.
Fort Mill, SC
Their products are undeniably adorable, but I have had terrible customer service experiences with PBK. I ordered a personalized elephant rocker for my son when they had a recent promotion. I was sent a returned elephant; I could still see where another child's name had been scraped off underneath my child's name. I was sent another one, but I had to wait over a month for it to arrive and the customer service rep was certainly less than friendly. My son's crib and mattress are also from PBK, but they were backordered for so long that I was nervous they wouldn't arrive before he was born, despite the fact that I had ordered them a long time before his birth. I probably won't shop with them again anytime soon simply because of the service, even though I do love their products.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN
What have you bought from this store?
Gracelin B.
Gracelin B.
What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Killen, AL
What are the best sheets for ur kids beds?