BY POTTERY BARN KIDS

• What are the best sheets for ur kids beds? 1 Answers
  • What have you bought from this store?7 Answers
  • What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?6 Answers
Pottery Barn Kids
  • "We decorated our sons nursery in the Taylor bed linens and we get so many compliments on itZ only downside is the price, but the customer service makes up for it!" in 1 review
  • "Pottery Barn products are expensive but you get a great quality for the price you pay. " in 1 review
  • "I won't buy her a backpack anywhere else again!!" in 1 review
  • "Great quality products and I always look for free shipping deals. " in 1 review
Anna H.
Anna H.
Phenix City, AL
I love pottery barn! It's expensive, but they have the best decor and the cutest things that you won't find elsewhere.
AJ J.
AJ J.
Woodbridge, VA
We stop into PBKids every time-and always pick something up. From rugs, to rattles, their craftsmanship is great and they have amazing sales!
Amy D.
Amy D.
Lake Mary, FL
I various decorative items and bedding from Pottery barn Kids for both my daughters. I have never been dissapointed with quality. I purchased my first daughter's crib bedding and decor from the Hailey Owl collection specifically because I could continue to purchase bedding collection when she was ready to transition into a big girl bed. I was bummed that it was discontinued by the time she needed it. I have since bought her bedding from Target in the Pillowfort collection, and have been quite pleased. The quality is not as good as Pottery Barn, but quite comparable for a much less price. I will continue to purchase special items for my little girls through Pottery Barn Kids.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Toms River, NJ
I love pottery barn!!! They have great gifts with personalization. I ordered a lunch box for my daughter recently that was personalized and its super cute! The only downside is that its a little too small to fit everything including her drink. Great quality products and I always look for free shipping deals.
Rosalie C.
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH
I received pottery barn gifts for my son's nursery and I was very happy! They are quality items and are great d├ęcor for the room!
Annie A.
Annie A.
Jacksonville, FL
My husband and I love pottery barn kids! We decorated our sons nursery in the Taylor bed linens and we get so many compliments on itZ only downside is the price, but the customer service makes up for it!
Jessica
Jessica
Pleasant Hill, CA
I only shop this store for my niece and nephew on birthdays and holidays! The personalized items make for great, one-of-a-king, gifts that the kids love.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
LOVEEEEEEEEEE!!! We have a ton of their product, from nursery furniture to baby dolls, and dress up costumes... they have nice elegant, cute things that last forever
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
I really love their products, BUT twice now it has happened that I have ordered something that the website claims to have in stock for it only to be backordered. If it was just a week or two, I'd be fine with it, but both times it was backordered for a month or more. Really disappointed.
Memphis, IN
I love their products but they are very expensive. I see some items that i know my daughter will only use for a small amount of time and cant bring myself to pay so much for it.
Memphis, IN
What have you bought from this store?
Gracelin B.
Gracelin B.
What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Killen, AL
What are the best sheets for ur kids beds?