BY POTTERY BARN KIDS

• What are the best sheets for ur kids beds? 1 Answers
  • What have you bought from this store?7 Answers
  • What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?6 Answers
Pottery Barn Kids
  • "We decorated our sons nursery in the Taylor bed linens and we get so many compliments on itZ only downside is the price, but the customer service makes up for it!" in 1 review
  • "Great quality products and I always look for free shipping deals. " in 1 review
  • "Pottery Barn products are expensive but you get a great quality for the price you pay. " in 1 review
  • "I won't buy her a backpack anywhere else again!!" in 1 review
Sheri A.
Oakhurst, NJ
I love Pottery Barn Kids. Love. My daughter designed her entire bedroom around the bedding we found in their store. The only con is that it can be a bit pricey.
Melissa B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I love all of the products and so do my children! I highly recommend! The only downside is the price, it's a little pricey but the experience is well worth it!
Jessica
Pleasant Hill, CA
I only shop this store for my niece and nephew on birthdays and holidays! The personalized items make for great, one-of-a-king, gifts that the kids love.
Shelby U.
Corvallis, OR
I love all their products! everything is always so cute and such a great quality. The only problem I have with it is that its all so expensive.
AJ J.
Lovettsville, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We stop into PBKids every time-and always pick something up. From rugs, to rattles, their craftsmanship is great and they have amazing sales!
Tiffany B.
I love their products but the prices make my head hurt! I know they are well made so if it's something I really like or on sale I'll buy it.
customer service is a joke with anyone knowing or caring about delivery or lack of. Damaged when delivered and compensation was laughable.
Jennifer M.
Alexandria, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Only site that had phenomenal storage options for my five kids toys, art, books and more! Highly recommend when decorating a home!
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH
I received pottery barn gifts for my son's nursery and I was very happy! They are quality items and are great décor for the room!
megan y.
Fort Smith
Love to get all the new babies in my life their first stocking online. It’s always so unique and special for the new parents
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN
What have you bought from this store?
Gracelin B.
What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?
Brittany M.
Killen, AL
What are the best sheets for ur kids beds?