Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Annie A.
Annie A.
Jacksonville, fl

My husband and I love pottery barn kids! We decorated our sons nursery in the Taylor bed linens and we get so many compliments on itZ only downside is the price, but the customer service makes up for it!
Rosalie C.
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH

I received pottery barn gifts for my son's nursery and I was very happy! They are quality items and are great décor for the room!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Toms River, NJ

I love pottery barn!!! They have great gifts with personalization. I ordered a lunch box for my daughter recently that was personalized and its super cute! The only downside is that its a little too small to fit everything including her drink. Great quality products and I always look for free shipping deals.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Phenix City, AL

I love pottery barn! It's expensive, but they have the best decor and the cutest things that you won't find elsewhere.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.

My favorite store for nursery and kids bedding and furniture. The quality is very good and if you wait for the sales it can be a good price. Some items I think are over priced but most are worth it. Great gifts as well, I love how the wrap it for you!
Jaclyn K.
Jaclyn K.

I really enjoy PB Kids! They have adorable, long-lasting, classic pieces of furniture and decor for babes! They are priced at the high end, but they are high quality. I also love browsing the store for decor ideas! ;)
Sheri A.
Sheri A.
Oakhurst, NJ

I love Pottery Barn Kids. Love. My daughter designed her entire bedroom around the bedding we found in their store. The only con is that it can be a bit pricey.
Bri V.
Bri V.
San Diego, CA

Pottery Barn kids is just amazing. I love going in there, even if I am just shopping for a gift for a friend or niece. I believe you get what you pay for. If you want the perfect childrens décor all in one place you have to go here. It's about quality over quantity!
Shelby U.
Shelby U.
Corvallis, OR

I love all their products! everything is always so cute and such a great quality. The only problem I have with it is that its all so expensive.
Dani R.
Dani R.

SO overpriced but really neat decor ideas and great gift items. I live looking at the sale and clearance items. If money was no object, I'd definitely buy a lot of my decor and furniture here.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN

What have you bought from this store?
Gracelin B.
Gracelin B.

What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Killen, AL

What are the best sheets for ur kids beds?

Join Now