Add a Photo

Photos (7)
tamara n.
tamara n.
Fountain, CO

Bought my kids bed from here! So far the bed has lasted 7 years and counting! Very durable solid wood. They were bunk beds, now they split and the boys can keep these when they move out!
Memphis, IN

I love their products but they are very expensive. I see some items that i know my daughter will only use for a small amount of time and cant bring myself to pay so much for it.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ

LOVEEEEEEEEEE!!! We have a ton of their product, from nursery furniture to baby dolls, and dress up costumes... they have nice elegant, cute things that last forever
Sheri A.
Sheri A.
Oakhurst, NJ

I love Pottery Barn Kids. Love. My daughter designed her entire bedroom around the bedding we found in their store. The only con is that it can be a bit pricey.
Jessica
Jessica
Pleasant Hill, CA

I only shop this store for my niece and nephew on birthdays and holidays! The personalized items make for great, one-of-a-king, gifts that the kids love.
Shelby U.
Shelby U.
Corvallis, OR

I love all their products! everything is always so cute and such a great quality. The only problem I have with it is that its all so expensive.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.

I love their products but the prices make my head hurt! I know they are well made so if it's something I really like or on sale I'll buy it.
Rosalie C.
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH

I received pottery barn gifts for my son's nursery and I was very happy! They are quality items and are great décor for the room!
Anna H.
Anna H.
Phenix City, AL

I love pottery barn! It's expensive, but they have the best decor and the cutest things that you won't find elsewhere.
Gracelin B.
Gracelin B.

What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?
Memphis, IN

What have you bought from this store?

Join Now