Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Casey L.
Casey L.
Fort Mill, SC
Their products are undeniably adorable, but I have had terrible customer service experiences with PBK. I ordered a personalized elephant rocker for my son when they had a recent promotion. I was sent a returned elephant; I could still see where another child's name had been scraped off underneath my child's name. I was sent another one, but I had to wait over a month for it to arrive and the customer service rep was certainly less than friendly. My son's crib and mattress are also from PBK, but they were backordered for so long that I was nervous they wouldn't arrive before he was born, despite the fact that I had ordered them a long time before his birth. I probably won't shop with them again anytime soon simply because of the service, even though I do love their products.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
I love their products but the prices make my head hurt! I know they are well made so if it's something I really like or on sale I'll buy it.
Memphis, IN
I love their products but they are very expensive. I see some items that i know my daughter will only use for a small amount of time and cant bring myself to pay so much for it.
Karla K.
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I decorated my entire nursery from PBK. Their merchandise is reliable and, especially when you can get it on sale, worth every penny. Plus, it's cute without being overdone. Classic style.
AJ J.
AJ J.
Woodbridge, VA
We stop into PBKids every time-and always pick something up. From rugs, to rattles, their craftsmanship is great and they have amazing sales!
Amy D.
Amy D.
Lake Mary, FL
Jan. 10, 2017, 1:10 p.m.
Review for: Pottery Barn Kids
I various decorative items and bedding from Pottery barn Kids for both my daughters. I have never been dissapointed with quality. I purchased my first daughter's crib bedding and decor from the Hailey Owl collection specifically because I could continue to purchase bedding collection when she was ready to transition into a big girl bed. I was bummed that it was discontinued by the time she needed it. I have since bought her bedding from Target in the Pillowfort collection, and have been quite pleased. The quality is not as good as Pottery Barn, but quite comparable for a much less price. I will continue to purchase special items for my little girls through Pottery Barn Kids.
Jan. 29, 2017, 7:11 p.m.
Review for: Pottery Barn Kids
customer service is a joke with anyone knowing or caring about delivery or lack of. Damaged when delivered and compensation was laughable.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
I really love their products, BUT twice now it has happened that I have ordered something that the website claims to have in stock for it only to be backordered. If it was just a week or two, I'd be fine with it, but both times it was backordered for a month or more. Really disappointed.
Annie A.
Annie A.
Jacksonville, FL
My husband and I love pottery barn kids! We decorated our sons nursery in the Taylor bed linens and we get so many compliments on itZ only downside is the price, but the customer service makes up for it!
Rosalie C.
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH
I received pottery barn gifts for my son's nursery and I was very happy! They are quality items and are great d├ęcor for the room!
Memphis, IN
What have you bought from this store?
Gracelin B.
Gracelin B.
What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Killen, AL
What are the best sheets for ur kids beds?