Add a Photo

By POTTERY BARN KIDS
Photos (7)
Devon W.
Devon W.

Pottery Barn Kids is the bomb! I love their kids backpacks and lunchboxes! Everything matches and can be embroidered in a variety of styles. They also have really nice sheet sets and comforters for kids. I won't buy her a backpack anywhere else again!!!
Dani R.
Dani R.

SO overpriced but really neat decor ideas and great gift items. I live looking at the sale and clearance items. If money was no object, I'd definitely buy a lot of my decor and furniture here.
Gracelin B.

Pottery Barn products are expensive but you get a great quality for the price you pay.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Las Vegas , Nv

I love all of the products and so do my children! I highly recommend! The only downside is the price, it's a little pricey but the experience is well worth it!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.

My favorite store for nursery and kids bedding and furniture. The quality is very good and if you wait for the sales it can be a good price. Some items I think are over priced but most are worth it. Great gifts as well, I love how the wrap it for you!
Anna H.
Anna H.
Phenix City, AL

I love pottery barn! It's expensive, but they have the best decor and the cutest things that you won't find elsewhere.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Toms River, NJ

I love pottery barn!!! They have great gifts with personalization. I ordered a lunch box for my daughter recently that was personalized and its super cute! The only downside is that its a little too small to fit everything including her drink. Great quality products and I always look for free shipping deals.
Rosalie C.
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH

I received pottery barn gifts for my son's nursery and I was very happy! They are quality items and are great d├ęcor for the room!
Annie A.
Annie A.
Jacksonville, FL

My husband and I love pottery barn kids! We decorated our sons nursery in the Taylor bed linens and we get so many compliments on itZ only downside is the price, but the customer service makes up for it!
Jaclyn K.
Jaclyn K.

I really enjoy PB Kids! They have adorable, long-lasting, classic pieces of furniture and decor for babes! They are priced at the high end, but they are high quality. I also love browsing the store for decor ideas! ;)
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN

What have you bought from this store?
Gracelin B.

What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Killen, AL

What are the best sheets for ur kids beds?