Add a Photo

Photos (7)
AJ J.
AJ J.
Woodbridge, Va

We stop into PBKids every time-and always pick something up. From rugs, to rattles, their craftsmanship is great and they have amazing sales!
Karla K.
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA

I decorated my entire nursery from PBK. Their merchandise is reliable and, especially when you can get it on sale, worth every penny. Plus, it's cute without being overdone. Classic style.
Memphis, IN

I love their products but they are very expensive. I see some items that i know my daughter will only use for a small amount of time and cant bring myself to pay so much for it.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.

I love their products but the prices make my head hurt! I know they are well made so if it's something I really like or on sale I'll buy it.
Casey L.
Casey L.
Fort Mill, SC

Their products are undeniably adorable, but I have had terrible customer service experiences with PBK. I ordered a personalized elephant rocker for my son when they had a recent promotion. I was sent a returned elephant; I could still see where another child's name had been scraped off underneath my child's name. I was sent another one, but I had to wait over a month for it to arrive and the customer service rep was certainly less than friendly. My son's crib and mattress are also from PBK, but they were backordered for so long that I was nervous they wouldn't arrive before he was born, despite the fact that I had ordered them a long time before his birth. I probably won't shop with them again anytime soon simply because of the service, even though I do love their products.
tamara n.
tamara n.
Fountain, CO

Bought my kids bed from here! So far the bed has lasted 7 years and counting! Very durable solid wood. They were bunk beds, now they split and the boys can keep these when they move out!
Anna L.
Anna L.
Harrisburg, PA

We decorated our daughter's nursery with bedding and other items from Pottery Barn Kids. They're on the expensive side but the quality makes them worth the price. Kids stuff goes through a lot of abuse and PB Kids products stands up against all of that. They're also very fashion-forward and classic.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.

I really love their products, BUT twice now it has happened that I have ordered something that the website claims to have in stock for it only to be backordered. If it was just a week or two, I'd be fine with it, but both times it was backordered for a month or more. Really disappointed.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ

LOVEEEEEEEEEE!!! We have a ton of their product, from nursery furniture to baby dolls, and dress up costumes... they have nice elegant, cute things that last forever
Jessica
Jessica
Pleasant Hill, CA

I only shop this store for my niece and nephew on birthdays and holidays! The personalized items make for great, one-of-a-king, gifts that the kids love.
Memphis, IN

What have you bought from this store?
Gracelin B.
Gracelin B.

What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Killen, AL

What are the best sheets for ur kids beds?

Join Now