Pottery Barn Kids uploaded by Krys R.Pottery Barn Kids uploaded by Krys R.Pottery Barn Kids uploaded by Kim M.See all 7 photos

BY POTTERY BARN KIDS

• What are the best sheets for ur kids ...They have a adorable choices..... 1 Answers
  • What have you bought from this store?My daughters crib and sheets a... 7 Answers
  • What percentage of buyers are repeat ...I'm a repeat buyer. However, I... 6 Answers
Photos (7)
  • "We decorated our sons nursery in the Taylor bed linens and we get so many compliments on itZ only downside is the price, but the customer service makes up for it!" in 1 review
  • "Pottery Barn products are expensive but you get a great quality for the price you pay. " in 1 review
  • "I won't buy her a backpack anywhere else again!!" in 1 review
  • "Great quality products and I always look for free shipping deals. " in 1 review
Anna H.
Anna H.
Phenix City, AL
I love pottery barn! It's expensive, but they have the best decor and the cutest things that you won't find elsewhere.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Mega Parent Expert
My favorite store for nursery and kids bedding and furniture. The quality is very good and if you wait for the sales it can be a good price. Some items I think are over priced but most are worth it. Great gifts as well, I love how the wrap it for you!
Jaclyn K.
Jaclyn K.
I really enjoy PB Kids! They have adorable, long-lasting, classic pieces of furniture and decor for babes! They are priced at the high end, but they are high quality. I also love browsing the store for decor ideas! ;)
Sheri A.
Sheri A.
Oakhurst, NJ
I love Pottery Barn Kids. Love. My daughter designed her entire bedroom around the bedding we found in their store. The only con is that it can be a bit pricey.
Bri V.
Bri V.
San Diego, CA
Pottery Barn kids is just amazing. I love going in there, even if I am just shopping for a gift for a friend or niece. I believe you get what you pay for. If you want the perfect childrens d├ęcor all in one place you have to go here. It's about quality over quantity!
Shelby U.
Shelby U.
Corvallis, OR
I love all their products! everything is always so cute and such a great quality. The only problem I have with it is that its all so expensive.
Devon W.
Devon W.
Pottery Barn Kids is the bomb! I love their kids backpacks and lunchboxes! Everything matches and can be embroidered in a variety of styles. They also have really nice sheet sets and comforters for kids. I won't buy her a backpack anywhere else again!!!
Dani R.
Dani R.
SO overpriced but really neat decor ideas and great gift items. I live looking at the sale and clearance items. If money was no object, I'd definitely buy a lot of my decor and furniture here.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I love all of the products and so do my children! I highly recommend! The only downside is the price, it's a little pricey but the experience is well worth it!
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN
What have you bought from this store?
Gracelin B.
What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Killen, AL
What are the best sheets for ur kids beds?