BY POTTERY BARN KIDS

• What are the best sheets for ur kids beds? 1 Answers
  • What have you bought from this store?7 Answers
  • What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?6 Answers
Pottery Barn Kids
  • "We decorated our sons nursery in the Taylor bed linens and we get so many compliments on itZ only downside is the price, but the customer service makes up for it!" in 1 review
  • "Great quality products and I always look for free shipping deals. " in 1 review
  • "Pottery Barn products are expensive but you get a great quality for the price you pay. " in 1 review
  • "I won't buy her a backpack anywhere else again!!" in 1 review
Lauren P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My favorite store for nursery and kids bedding and furniture. The quality is very good and if you wait for the sales it can be a good price. Some items I think are over priced but most are worth it. Great gifts as well, I love how the wrap it for you!
Angela W.
Royal Oak, MI
Pottery Barn kids is the absolute best place for baby and children bedding! It really is well made and worth the extra expense. They always offer 20% off coupons after signing up on their email list, I take advantage of them when they come!!
kristen c.
Medina, OH
I LOVE pottery barn kids! I do however find it expensive, so we don't buy things from there very often. Their products are of good quality though. We bought my son two hooded towels from here and they are really plush and hold up well. We have also purchased a baby halloween costume from here and were pleased with the quality.
Emily A.
Love this place!!! My sister always buys my son stuff from here. Santa cookie plates, customized sofas , Easter baskets and even beach chairs!. I have now became a fan of this place and I'm in love with all their products!!
Jaclyn K.
I really enjoy PB Kids! They have adorable, long-lasting, classic pieces of furniture and decor for babes! They are priced at the high end, but they are high quality. I also love browsing the store for decor ideas! ;)
Annie A.
Jacksonville, FL
My husband and I love pottery barn kids! We decorated our sons nursery in the Taylor bed linens and we get so many compliments on itZ only downside is the price, but the customer service makes up for it!
Dani R.
SO overpriced but really neat decor ideas and great gift items. I live looking at the sale and clearance items. If money was no object, I'd definitely buy a lot of my decor and furniture here.
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I decorated my entire nursery from PBK. Their merchandise is reliable and, especially when you can get it on sale, worth every penny. Plus, it's cute without being overdone. Classic style.
tamara n.
Fountain, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Bought my kids bed from here! So far the bed has lasted 7 years and counting! Very durable solid wood. They were bunk beds, now they split and the boys can keep these when they move out!
Devon W.
Pottery Barn Kids is the bomb! I love their kids backpacks and lunchboxes! Everything matches and can be embroidered in a variety of styles. They also have really nice sheet sets and comforters for kids. I won't buy her a backpack anywhere else again!!!
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN
What have you bought from this store?
Gracelin B.
What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?
Brittany M.
Killen, AL
What are the best sheets for ur kids beds?