BY POTTERY BARN KIDS

• What are the best sheets for ur kids beds? 1 Answers
  • What have you bought from this store?7 Answers
  • What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?6 Answers
Pottery Barn Kids
  • "We decorated our sons nursery in the Taylor bed linens and we get so many compliments on itZ only downside is the price, but the customer service makes up for it!" in 1 review
  • "Pottery Barn products are expensive but you get a great quality for the price you pay. " in 1 review
  • "I won't buy her a backpack anywhere else again!!" in 1 review
  • "Great quality products and I always look for free shipping deals. " in 1 review
Emily A.
Love this place!!! My sister always buys my son stuff from here. Santa cookie plates, customized sofas , Easter baskets and even beach chairs!. I have now became a fan of this place and I'm in love with all their products!!
Jaclyn K.
I really enjoy PB Kids! They have adorable, long-lasting, classic pieces of furniture and decor for babes! They are priced at the high end, but they are high quality. I also love browsing the store for decor ideas! ;)
Annie A.
Jacksonville, FL
My husband and I love pottery barn kids! We decorated our sons nursery in the Taylor bed linens and we get so many compliments on itZ only downside is the price, but the customer service makes up for it!
Dani R.
SO overpriced but really neat decor ideas and great gift items. I live looking at the sale and clearance items. If money was no object, I'd definitely buy a lot of my decor and furniture here.
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I decorated my entire nursery from PBK. Their merchandise is reliable and, especially when you can get it on sale, worth every penny. Plus, it's cute without being overdone. Classic style.
tamara n.
Fountain, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Bought my kids bed from here! So far the bed has lasted 7 years and counting! Very durable solid wood. They were bunk beds, now they split and the boys can keep these when they move out!
Devon W.
Pottery Barn Kids is the bomb! I love their kids backpacks and lunchboxes! Everything matches and can be embroidered in a variety of styles. They also have really nice sheet sets and comforters for kids. I won't buy her a backpack anywhere else again!!!
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN
I love their products but they are very expensive. I see some items that i know my daughter will only use for a small amount of time and cant bring myself to pay so much for it.
Sarah S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
LOVEEEEEEEEEE!!! We have a ton of their product, from nursery furniture to baby dolls, and dress up costumes... they have nice elegant, cute things that last forever
Sheri A.
Oakhurst, NJ
I love Pottery Barn Kids. Love. My daughter designed her entire bedroom around the bedding we found in their store. The only con is that it can be a bit pricey.
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN
What have you bought from this store?
Gracelin B.
What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?
Brittany M.
Killen, AL
What are the best sheets for ur kids beds?