BY POTTERY BARN KIDS

• What are the best sheets for ur kids beds? 1 Answers
  • What have you bought from this store?7 Answers
  • What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?6 Answers
Pottery Barn Kids
  • "We decorated our sons nursery in the Taylor bed linens and we get so many compliments on itZ only downside is the price, but the customer service makes up for it!" in 1 review
  • "Pottery Barn products are expensive but you get a great quality for the price you pay. " in 1 review
  • "I won't buy her a backpack anywhere else again!!" in 1 review
  • "Great quality products and I always look for free shipping deals. " in 1 review
Rachel B.
I really love their products, BUT twice now it has happened that I have ordered something that the website claims to have in stock for it only to be backordered. If it was just a week or two, I'd be fine with it, but both times it was backordered for a month or more. Really disappointed.
Lauren P.
My favorite store for nursery and kids bedding and furniture. The quality is very good and if you wait for the sales it can be a good price. Some items I think are over priced but most are worth it. Great gifts as well, I love how the wrap it for you!
Angela W.
Royal Oak, MI
Pottery Barn kids is the absolute best place for baby and children bedding! It really is well made and worth the extra expense. They always offer 20% off coupons after signing up on their email list, I take advantage of them when they come!!
Jaclyn K.
I really enjoy PB Kids! They have adorable, long-lasting, classic pieces of furniture and decor for babes! They are priced at the high end, but they are high quality. I also love browsing the store for decor ideas! ;)
Melissa B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I love all of the products and so do my children! I highly recommend! The only downside is the price, it's a little pricey but the experience is well worth it!
Annie A.
Jacksonville, FL
My husband and I love pottery barn kids! We decorated our sons nursery in the Taylor bed linens and we get so many compliments on itZ only downside is the price, but the customer service makes up for it!
Dani R.
SO overpriced but really neat decor ideas and great gift items. I live looking at the sale and clearance items. If money was no object, I'd definitely buy a lot of my decor and furniture here.
tamara n.
Fountain, CO
Bought my kids bed from here! So far the bed has lasted 7 years and counting! Very durable solid wood. They were bunk beds, now they split and the boys can keep these when they move out!
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I decorated my entire nursery from PBK. Their merchandise is reliable and, especially when you can get it on sale, worth every penny. Plus, it's cute without being overdone. Classic style.
Devon W.
Pottery Barn Kids is the bomb! I love their kids backpacks and lunchboxes! Everything matches and can be embroidered in a variety of styles. They also have really nice sheet sets and comforters for kids. I won't buy her a backpack anywhere else again!!!
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN
What have you bought from this store?
Gracelin B.
What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?
Brittany M.
Killen, AL
What are the best sheets for ur kids beds?