Add a Photo

Photos (7)
laura t.
laura t.
hershey, PA

Their merchandise is more expensive, but you get what you pay for. We are lucky enough to have an outlet about 30 mins away. I bought my daughter a full size bed and 2 dressers here formless than I would have paid at a furniture store. We also bought bedding, shower curtains, towels, kids table and chairs, etc. the outlet really has amazing deals! Highly recommend. Their inventory is always changing
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Toms River, NJ

I love pottery barn!!! They have great gifts with personalization. I ordered a lunch box for my daughter recently that was personalized and its super cute! The only downside is that its a little too small to fit everything including her drink. Great quality products and I always look for free shipping deals.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Harrisburg, PA

We decorated our daughter's nursery with bedding and other items from Pottery Barn Kids. They're on the expensive side but the quality makes them worth the price. Kids stuff goes through a lot of abuse and PB Kids products stands up against all of that. They're also very fashion-forward and classic.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.

I really love their products, BUT twice now it has happened that I have ordered something that the website claims to have in stock for it only to be backordered. If it was just a week or two, I'd be fine with it, but both times it was backordered for a month or more. Really disappointed.
Devon W.
Devon W.

Pottery Barn Kids is the bomb! I love their kids backpacks and lunchboxes! Everything matches and can be embroidered in a variety of styles. They also have really nice sheet sets and comforters for kids. I won't buy her a backpack anywhere else again!!!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.

My favorite store for nursery and kids bedding and furniture. The quality is very good and if you wait for the sales it can be a good price. Some items I think are over priced but most are worth it. Great gifts as well, I love how the wrap it for you!
Jaclyn K.
Jaclyn K.

I really enjoy PB Kids! They have adorable, long-lasting, classic pieces of furniture and decor for babes! They are priced at the high end, but they are high quality. I also love browsing the store for decor ideas! ;)
Annie A.
Annie A.
Jacksonville, FL

My husband and I love pottery barn kids! We decorated our sons nursery in the Taylor bed linens and we get so many compliments on itZ only downside is the price, but the customer service makes up for it!
Dani R.
Dani R.

SO overpriced but really neat decor ideas and great gift items. I live looking at the sale and clearance items. If money was no object, I'd definitely buy a lot of my decor and furniture here.
Karla K.
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA

I decorated my entire nursery from PBK. Their merchandise is reliable and, especially when you can get it on sale, worth every penny. Plus, it's cute without being overdone. Classic style.
Gracelin B.
Gracelin B.

What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN

What have you bought from this store?

Join Now