BY POTTERY BARN KIDS

• What are the best sheets for ur kids beds? 1 Answers
  • What have you bought from this store?7 Answers
  • What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?6 Answers
Pottery Barn Kids
  • "We decorated our sons nursery in the Taylor bed linens and we get so many compliments on itZ only downside is the price, but the customer service makes up for it!" in 1 review
  • "Great quality products and I always look for free shipping deals. " in 1 review
  • "Pottery Barn products are expensive but you get a great quality for the price you pay. " in 1 review
  • "I won't buy her a backpack anywhere else again!!" in 1 review
Amanda G.
Petaluma, CA
My daughter has the backpack and the lunchbox and both have lasted through two school years and now going into a third! I wash them both in the washing machine and they come out looking just about brand new! No rips or tears. Really impressed with these products!
Regina J.
Philadelphia, PA
Too expensive! In all for giving your kids the best but I'm not going broke trying to buy them things they really don't care about. Pottery Barn has great items and furniture but i can give my kids a really cool room for much less.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
This is my favorite place to get room decor as well as bedding for my daughter. The quality is hard to beat for sure. Everything I've bought from them has exceeded my expectations so I will definitely continue to shop from them.
Jennifer G.
Toms River, NJ
I love pottery barn!!! They have great gifts with personalization. I ordered a lunch box for my daughter recently that was personalized and its super cute! The only downside is that its a little too small to fit everything including her drink. Great quality products and I always look for free shipping deals.
Lacy C.
Iola, KS
My sons bedroom has been decorated in pottery barn decor since he was born in 2012. I love the quality of all of their products as well as the classic color schemes they use. Items purchased there are so rich and vibrant. It's hard to mistake a pottery barn item when you see one. My go to store for decorating.
Deena G.
Even though my experience with PB quality for housewares hadn't been good, I cannot say enough good about PB Kids. I have gotten decor and monogrammed items from here. My kids both have the personalized ride on animals and they are truly beautiful! I think many of these items will be family heirlooms for sure.
Anna L.
Harrisburg, PA
We decorated our daughter's nursery with bedding and other items from Pottery Barn Kids. They're on the expensive side but the quality makes them worth the price. Kids stuff goes through a lot of abuse and PB Kids products stands up against all of that. They're also very fashion-forward and classic.
Julianne G.
San Rafael, CA
Pottery Barn backpacks for kids are the bomb! They last forever and do not ever really fall apart. The designs are supper cute and my kids love them. They also have matching lunch boxes and accessories too.
Rachel B.
I really love their products, BUT twice now it has happened that I have ordered something that the website claims to have in stock for it only to be backordered. If it was just a week or two, I'd be fine with it, but both times it was backordered for a month or more. Really disappointed.
Stephanie R.
Pottery Barn kids has been my favorite brand to shop for my daughter and relatives.

The pbk aesthetic is classic and refined, high quality and just well made.

From furniture, linens, clothing and backpacks, if it says Pottery barn kids I know the quality is 5 star!
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN
What have you bought from this store?
Gracelin B.
What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?
Brittany M.
Killen, AL
What are the best sheets for ur kids beds?