Add a Photo

By POTTERY BARN KIDS
Photos (7)
Fiona K.
Fiona K.

I love this place. All the stuff they have is super cute and affordable! Every is so nicely packaged and so neat and clean!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Turner, ME

Pottery barn kids has the best toys for young children! I have found them to last without deteriorating
Princess R.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca

I love the pottery barn! Expensive but they do sell very adorable furniture and clothing and toys!
Suki R.
Suki R.

A little on the pricey side for me but they have several items you will never find anywhere else.
Madison B.
Madison B.

I love the bedroom ideas for kids rooms. So organized and a great storage system
Liz D.
Liz D.

Love their products! Every time I'm there I want to buy two of everything!!!
Bri V.
Bri V.
San Diego, CA

Pottery Barn kids is just amazing. I love going in there, even if I am just shopping for a gift for a friend or niece. I believe you get what you pay for. If you want the perfect childrens décor all in one place you have to go here. It's about quality over quantity!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Las Vegas , Nv

I love all of the products and so do my children! I highly recommend! The only downside is the price, it's a little pricey but the experience is well worth it!
Gracelin B.

Pottery Barn products are expensive but you get a great quality for the price you pay.
Casey L.
Casey L.
Fort Mill, SC

Their products are undeniably adorable, but I have had terrible customer service experiences with PBK. I ordered a personalized elephant rocker for my son when they had a recent promotion. I was sent a returned elephant; I could still see where another child's name had been scraped off underneath my child's name. I was sent another one, but I had to wait over a month for it to arrive and the customer service rep was certainly less than friendly. My son's crib and mattress are also from PBK, but they were backordered for so long that I was nervous they wouldn't arrive before he was born, despite the fact that I had ordered them a long time before his birth. I probably won't shop with them again anytime soon simply because of the service, even though I do love their products.
Gracelin B.

What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN

What have you bought from this store?

Join Now