BY POTTERY BARN KIDS

• What are the best sheets for ur kids beds? 1 Answers
  • What have you bought from this store?7 Answers
  • What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?6 Answers
Pottery Barn Kids
  • "We decorated our sons nursery in the Taylor bed linens and we get so many compliments on itZ only downside is the price, but the customer service makes up for it!" in 1 review
  • "Pottery Barn products are expensive but you get a great quality for the price you pay. " in 1 review
  • "I won't buy her a backpack anywhere else again!!" in 1 review
  • "Great quality products and I always look for free shipping deals. " in 1 review
Jenay R.
Jenay R.
Davenport , FL
Mega Parent Expert
I have their diaper bag in black. ITS AWFUL. It cost me $125 which for that kind of money I'd expect good quality. The seems are fraying and coming apart. The bottom of the bag is peeling up and I've only had it for 4 months. Not impressed.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Pottery Barn kids has been my favorite brand to shop for my daughter and relatives.

The pbk aesthetic is classic and refined, high quality and just well made.

From furniture, linens, clothing and backpacks, if it says Pottery barn kids I know the quality is 5 star!
Jaclyn R.
Jaclyn R.
I bought my son a sailboat bedroom set from there for his nursery. I love it so much, we are keeping it for his big boy room!!! Great quality, looks brand new! Four stars because it can be somewhat pricey! Still would recommend to anyone who loves cute, quality kids decor!
Emily A.
Emily A.
Love this place!!! My sister always buys my son stuff from here. Santa cookie plates, customized sofas , Easter baskets and even beach chairs!. I have now became a fan of this place and I'm in love with all their products!!
Deena G.
Deena G.
Even though my experience with PB quality for housewares hadn't been good, I cannot say enough good about PB Kids. I have gotten decor and monogrammed items from here. My kids both have the personalized ride on animals and they are truly beautiful! I think many of these items will be family heirlooms for sure.
Angela W.
Angela W.
Royal Oak, MI
Pottery Barn kids is the absolute best place for baby and children bedding! It really is well made and worth the extra expense. They always offer 20% off coupons after signing up on their email list, I take advantage of them when they come!!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Alexandria, VA
Only site that had phenomenal storage options for my five kids toys, art, books and more! Highly recommend when decorating a home!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
They always have cute things that are appealing to kids of all ages. Even I as an adult found a few items I personally enjoy.
Liz D.
Liz D.
Love their products! Every time I'm there I want to buy two of everything!!!
Anna L.
Anna L.
Harrisburg, PA
We decorated our daughter's nursery with bedding and other items from Pottery Barn Kids. They're on the expensive side but the quality makes them worth the price. Kids stuff goes through a lot of abuse and PB Kids products stands up against all of that. They're also very fashion-forward and classic.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN
What have you bought from this store?
Gracelin B.
Gracelin B.
What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Killen, AL
What are the best sheets for ur kids beds?