Add a Photo

By POTTERY BARN KIDS
Photos (7)
Madison B.
Madison B.

I love the bedroom ideas for kids rooms. So organized and a great storage system
kristen c.
kristen c.
Brunswick, OH

I LOVE pottery barn kids! I do however find it expensive, so we don't buy things from there very often. Their products are of good quality though. We bought my son two hooded towels from here and they are really plush and hold up well. We have also purchased a baby halloween costume from here and were pleased with the quality.
Lacy C.
Lacy C.
Iola, KS

My sons bedroom has been decorated in pottery barn decor since he was born in 2012. I love the quality of all of their products as well as the classic color schemes they use. Items purchased there are so rich and vibrant. It's hard to mistake a pottery barn item when you see one. My go to store for decorating.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.

Pottery Barn kids has been my favorite brand to shop for my daughter and relatives.

The pbk aesthetic is classic and refined, high quality and just well made.

From furniture, linens, clothing and backpacks, if it says Pottery barn kids I know the quality is 5 star!
Emily A.
Emily A.

Love this place!!! My sister always buys my son stuff from here. Santa cookie plates, customized sofas , Easter baskets and even beach chairs!. I have now became a fan of this place and I'm in love with all their products!!
Angela W.
Angela W.
Royal Oak, MI

Pottery Barn kids is the absolute best place for baby and children bedding! It really is well made and worth the extra expense. They always offer 20% off coupons after signing up on their email list, I take advantage of them when they come!!
Liz D.
Liz D.

Love their products! Every time I'm there I want to buy two of everything!!!
Sheri A.
Sheri A.
Oakhurst, NJ

I love Pottery Barn Kids. Love. My daughter designed her entire bedroom around the bedding we found in their store. The only con is that it can be a bit pricey.
Bri V.
Bri V.
San Diego, CA

Pottery Barn kids is just amazing. I love going in there, even if I am just shopping for a gift for a friend or niece. I believe you get what you pay for. If you want the perfect childrens d├ęcor all in one place you have to go here. It's about quality over quantity!
Shelby U.
Shelby U.
Corvallis, OR

I love all their products! everything is always so cute and such a great quality. The only problem I have with it is that its all so expensive.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN

What have you bought from this store?
Gracelin B.
Gracelin B.

What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Killen, AL

What are the best sheets for ur kids beds?