BY POTTERY BARN KIDS

• What are the best sheets for ur kids beds? 1 Answers
  • What have you bought from this store?7 Answers
  • What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?6 Answers
Pottery Barn Kids
  • "We decorated our sons nursery in the Taylor bed linens and we get so many compliments on itZ only downside is the price, but the customer service makes up for it!" in 1 review
  • "Pottery Barn products are expensive but you get a great quality for the price you pay. " in 1 review
  • "I won't buy her a backpack anywhere else again!!" in 1 review
  • "Great quality products and I always look for free shipping deals. " in 1 review
Jenay R.
Davenport , FL
I have their diaper bag in black. ITS AWFUL. It cost me $125 which for that kind of money I'd expect good quality. The seems are fraying and coming apart. The bottom of the bag is peeling up and I've only had it for 4 months. Not impressed.
BettyJo M.
I love the Pottery Barn! My kids room looks adorable and the majority of their items can be passed down from generation to generation due to the quality. Nothing is cheap at the Pottery Barn so be prepared to spend a lot of $$$.
Stephanie R.
Pottery Barn kids has been my favorite brand to shop for my daughter and relatives.

The pbk aesthetic is classic and refined, high quality and just well made.

From furniture, linens, clothing and backpacks, if it says Pottery barn kids I know the quality is 5 star!
Casey L.
Fort Mill, SC
Their products are undeniably adorable, but I have had terrible customer service experiences with PBK. I ordered a personalized elephant rocker for my son when they had a recent promotion. I was sent a returned elephant; I could still see where another child's name had been scraped off underneath my child's name. I was sent another one, but I had to wait over a month for it to arrive and the customer service rep was certainly less than friendly. My son's crib and mattress are also from PBK, but they were backordered for so long that I was nervous they wouldn't arrive before he was born, despite the fact that I had ordered them a long time before his birth. I probably won't shop with them again anytime soon simply because of the service, even though I do love their products.
Jaclyn R.
I bought my son a sailboat bedroom set from there for his nursery. I love it so much, we are keeping it for his big boy room!!! Great quality, looks brand new! Four stars because it can be somewhat pricey! Still would recommend to anyone who loves cute, quality kids decor!
Bri V.
San Diego, CA
Pottery Barn kids is just amazing. I love going in there, even if I am just shopping for a gift for a friend or niece. I believe you get what you pay for. If you want the perfect childrens décor all in one place you have to go here. It's about quality over quantity!
Emily A.
Love this place!!! My sister always buys my son stuff from here. Santa cookie plates, customized sofas , Easter baskets and even beach chairs!. I have now became a fan of this place and I'm in love with all their products!!
Jennifer G.
Toms River, NJ
I love pottery barn!!! They have great gifts with personalization. I ordered a lunch box for my daughter recently that was personalized and its super cute! The only downside is that its a little too small to fit everything including her drink. Great quality products and I always look for free shipping deals.
Deena G.
Even though my experience with PB quality for housewares hadn't been good, I cannot say enough good about PB Kids. I have gotten decor and monogrammed items from here. My kids both have the personalized ride on animals and they are truly beautiful! I think many of these items will be family heirlooms for sure.
Anna L.
Harrisburg, PA
We decorated our daughter's nursery with bedding and other items from Pottery Barn Kids. They're on the expensive side but the quality makes them worth the price. Kids stuff goes through a lot of abuse and PB Kids products stands up against all of that. They're also very fashion-forward and classic.
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN
What have you bought from this store?
Gracelin B.
What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?
Brittany M.
Killen, AL
What are the best sheets for ur kids beds?