Add a Photo

BettyJo M.
Mega Parent Expert
June 23, 2017, 8:59 p.m.
Review for: Pottery Barn Kids
I love the Pottery Barn! My kids room looks adorable and the majority of their items can be passed down from generation to generation due to the quality. Nothing is cheap at the Pottery Barn so be prepared to spend a lot of $$$.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Pottery Barn kids has been my favorite brand to shop for my daughter and relatives.

The pbk aesthetic is classic and refined, high quality and just well made.

From furniture, linens, clothing and backpacks, if it says Pottery barn kids I know the quality is 5 star!
Emily A.
Emily A.
Love this place!!! My sister always buys my son stuff from here. Santa cookie plates, customized sofas , Easter baskets and even beach chairs!. I have now became a fan of this place and I'm in love with all their products!!
Deena G.
Deena G.
Even though my experience with PB quality for housewares hadn't been good, I cannot say enough good about PB Kids. I have gotten decor and monogrammed items from here. My kids both have the personalized ride on animals and they are truly beautiful! I think many of these items will be family heirlooms for sure.
Angela W.
Angela W.
Royal Oak, MI
Pottery Barn kids is the absolute best place for baby and children bedding! It really is well made and worth the extra expense. They always offer 20% off coupons after signing up on their email list, I take advantage of them when they come!!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Alexandria, VA
Only site that had phenomenal storage options for my five kids toys, art, books and more! Highly recommend when decorating a home!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
They always have cute things that are appealing to kids of all ages. Even I as an adult found a few items I personally enjoy.
Liz D.
Liz D.
Love their products! Every time I'm there I want to buy two of everything!!!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
My favorite store for nursery and kids bedding and furniture. The quality is very good and if you wait for the sales it can be a good price. Some items I think are over priced but most are worth it. Great gifts as well, I love how the wrap it for you!
Jaclyn K.
Jaclyn K.
I really enjoy PB Kids! They have adorable, long-lasting, classic pieces of furniture and decor for babes! They are priced at the high end, but they are high quality. I also love browsing the store for decor ideas! ;)
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN
What have you bought from this store?
Gracelin B.
Gracelin B.
What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Killen, AL
What are the best sheets for ur kids beds?