Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA

They always have cute things that are appealing to kids of all ages. Even I as an adult found a few items I personally enjoy.
Fiona K.
Fiona K.

I love this place. All the stuff they have is super cute and affordable! Every is so nicely packaged and so neat and clean!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Turner, ME

Pottery barn kids has the best toys for young children! I have found them to last without deteriorating
Princess R.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca

I love the pottery barn! Expensive but they do sell very adorable furniture and clothing and toys!
Suki R.
Suki R.

A little on the pricey side for me but they have several items you will never find anywhere else.
Madison B.
Madison B.

I love the bedroom ideas for kids rooms. So organized and a great storage system
Liz D.
Liz D.

Love their products! Every time I'm there I want to buy two of everything!!!
Gracelin B.

Pottery Barn products are expensive but you get a great quality for the price you pay.
customer service is a joke with anyone knowing or caring about delivery or lack of. Damaged when delivered and compensation was laughable.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Lake Mary, FL

I various decorative items and bedding from Pottery barn Kids for both my daughters. I have never been dissapointed with quality. I purchased my first daughter's crib bedding and decor from the Hailey Owl collection specifically because I could continue to purchase bedding collection when she was ready to transition into a big girl bed. I was bummed that it was discontinued by the time she needed it. I have since bought her bedding from Target in the Pillowfort collection, and have been quite pleased. The quality is not as good as Pottery Barn, but quite comparable for a much less price. I will continue to purchase special items for my little girls through Pottery Barn Kids.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN

What have you bought from this store?
Gracelin B.

What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Killen, AL

What are the best sheets for ur kids beds?

Join Now