Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Alexandria, VA

Only site that had phenomenal storage options for my five kids toys, art, books and more! Highly recommend when decorating a home!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA

They always have cute things that are appealing to kids of all ages. Even I as an adult found a few items I personally enjoy.
Fiona K.
Fiona K.

I love this place. All the stuff they have is super cute and affordable! Every is so nicely packaged and so neat and clean!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Turner, ME

Pottery barn kids has the best toys for young children! I have found them to last without deteriorating
Princess R.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca

I love the pottery barn! Expensive but they do sell very adorable furniture and clothing and toys!
Suki R.
Suki R.

A little on the pricey side for me but they have several items you will never find anywhere else.
Madison B.
Madison B.

I love the bedroom ideas for kids rooms. So organized and a great storage system
Liz D.
Liz D.

Love their products! Every time I'm there I want to buy two of everything!!!
Bri V.
Bri V.
San Diego, CA

Pottery Barn kids is just amazing. I love going in there, even if I am just shopping for a gift for a friend or niece. I believe you get what you pay for. If you want the perfect childrens décor all in one place you have to go here. It's about quality over quantity!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Las Vegas , Nv

I love all of the products and so do my children! I highly recommend! The only downside is the price, it's a little pricey but the experience is well worth it!
Gracelin B.
Gracelin B.

What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN

What have you bought from this store?
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Killen, AL

What are the best sheets for ur kids beds?

Join Now