BY POTTERY BARN KIDS

• What are the best sheets for ur kids beds? 1 Answers
  • What have you bought from this store?7 Answers
  • What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?6 Answers
Pottery Barn Kids
  • "We decorated our sons nursery in the Taylor bed linens and we get so many compliments on itZ only downside is the price, but the customer service makes up for it!" in 1 review
  • "Pottery Barn products are expensive but you get a great quality for the price you pay. " in 1 review
  • "I won't buy her a backpack anywhere else again!!" in 1 review
  • "Great quality products and I always look for free shipping deals. " in 1 review
Fiona K.
Fiona K.
I love this place. All the stuff they have is super cute and affordable! Every is so nicely packaged and so neat and clean!
Princess R.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I love the pottery barn! Expensive but they do sell very adorable furniture and clothing and toys!
Suki R.
Suki R.
A little on the pricey side for me but they have several items you will never find anywhere else.
Madison B.
Madison B.
I love the bedroom ideas for kids rooms. So organized and a great storage system
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
W Bloomfield, MI
My favorite store to decorate my kid's spaces with! Yes, their prices are high but so worth it for the great quality I receive in return. If you have their credit card you get way better deals. Their quilts can be washed over and over again and wear and tear is minimal. Also their backpacks hold up throughout the year and are so cozy to wear!
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Mega Parent Expert
We have bought all our kids bedroom furniture from here in addition to play room furniture. I love the quality and knowing it will last their entire childhood. Everyone is so friendly from associates in stores to the delivery drivers who assemble everything. I've never had a negative experience.
kristen c.
kristen c.
Brunswick, OH
I LOVE pottery barn kids! I do however find it expensive, so we don't buy things from there very often. Their products are of good quality though. We bought my son two hooded towels from here and they are really plush and hold up well. We have also purchased a baby halloween costume from here and were pleased with the quality.
Lacy C.
Lacy C.
Iola, KS
My sons bedroom has been decorated in pottery barn decor since he was born in 2012. I love the quality of all of their products as well as the classic color schemes they use. Items purchased there are so rich and vibrant. It's hard to mistake a pottery barn item when you see one. My go to store for decorating.
BettyJo M.
BettyJo M.
Mega Parent Expert
I love the Pottery Barn! My kids room looks adorable and the majority of their items can be passed down from generation to generation due to the quality. Nothing is cheap at the Pottery Barn so be prepared to spend a lot of $$$.
Jenay R.
Jenay R.
Davenport , FL
Mega Parent Expert
I have their diaper bag in black. ITS AWFUL. It cost me $125 which for that kind of money I'd expect good quality. The seems are fraying and coming apart. The bottom of the bag is peeling up and I've only had it for 4 months. Not impressed.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN
What have you bought from this store?
Gracelin B.
Gracelin B.
What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Killen, AL
What are the best sheets for ur kids beds?