BY POTTERY BARN KIDS

• What are the best sheets for ur kids beds? 1 Answers
  • What have you bought from this store?7 Answers
  • What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?6 Answers
Pottery Barn Kids
  • "We decorated our sons nursery in the Taylor bed linens and we get so many compliments on itZ only downside is the price, but the customer service makes up for it!" in 1 review
  • "Pottery Barn products are expensive but you get a great quality for the price you pay. " in 1 review
  • "I won't buy her a backpack anywhere else again!!" in 1 review
  • "Great quality products and I always look for free shipping deals. " in 1 review
Carissa M.
I love PB Kids! While I didn't select our nursery furniture from here I have found some lovely things for my son's nursery including swaddles, a bear play mat and some wooden toys. These are quality made products and I definitely recommend checking them out for your nursery, your child's bedroom or a perfect gift for someone else.
customer service is a joke with anyone knowing or caring about delivery or lack of. Damaged when delivered and compensation was laughable.
Megan H.
Fulton, MO
Mega Parent Expert
Great store for all your decorative needs for your children and young adults in your lufe
Anna H.
Phenix City, AL
I love pottery barn! It's expensive, but they have the best decor and the cutest things that you won't find elsewhere.
Jennifer G.
Toms River, NJ
I love pottery barn!!! They have great gifts with personalization. I ordered a lunch box for my daughter recently that was personalized and its super cute! The only downside is that its a little too small to fit everything including her drink. Great quality products and I always look for free shipping deals.
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH
I received pottery barn gifts for my son's nursery and I was very happy! They are quality items and are great décor for the room!
Devon W.
Pottery Barn Kids is the bomb! I love their kids backpacks and lunchboxes! Everything matches and can be embroidered in a variety of styles. They also have really nice sheet sets and comforters for kids. I won't buy her a backpack anywhere else again!!!
Shelby U.
Corvallis, OR
I love all their products! everything is always so cute and such a great quality. The only problem I have with it is that its all so expensive.
Bri V.
San Diego, CA
Pottery Barn kids is just amazing. I love going in there, even if I am just shopping for a gift for a friend or niece. I believe you get what you pay for. If you want the perfect childrens décor all in one place you have to go here. It's about quality over quantity!
Sheri A.
Oakhurst, NJ
I love Pottery Barn Kids. Love. My daughter designed her entire bedroom around the bedding we found in their store. The only con is that it can be a bit pricey.
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN
What have you bought from this store?
Gracelin B.
What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?
Brittany M.
Killen, AL
What are the best sheets for ur kids beds?