BY POTTERY BARN KIDS

• What are the best sheets for ur kids beds? 1 Answers
  • What have you bought from this store?7 Answers
  • What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?6 Answers
Pottery Barn Kids
  • "We decorated our sons nursery in the Taylor bed linens and we get so many compliments on itZ only downside is the price, but the customer service makes up for it!" in 1 review
  • "Pottery Barn products are expensive but you get a great quality for the price you pay. " in 1 review
  • "I won't buy her a backpack anywhere else again!!" in 1 review
  • "Great quality products and I always look for free shipping deals. " in 1 review
Fiona K.
Fiona K.
I love this place. All the stuff they have is super cute and affordable! Every is so nicely packaged and so neat and clean!
Princess R.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I love the pottery barn! Expensive but they do sell very adorable furniture and clothing and toys!
Suki R.
Suki R.
A little on the pricey side for me but they have several items you will never find anywhere else.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
W Bloomfield, MI
My favorite store to decorate my kid's spaces with! Yes, their prices are high but so worth it for the great quality I receive in return. If you have their credit card you get way better deals. Their quilts can be washed over and over again and wear and tear is minimal. Also their backpacks hold up throughout the year and are so cozy to wear!
Amber L.
Amber L.
Mega Parent Expert
I've gotten pretty much all my kids furniture from Pottery Barn Kids. I love the quality of their furniture. I've bought bedding for my kids there too. I love that their bedding is more sophisticated and chic. I love their backpacks and lunch boxes too. I bought a lunch box for my daughter there that lasted her forever. And you can have their names embroidered on their stuff which is awesome, especially when you have to label it for school anyways.
Sami N.
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert
My new favorite store for my baby! I’m 6 months pregnant and I’ve bought a bunch of furniture from here. Within 2 weeks they delivered all my furniture, set it up where I asked it to be, and put together every piece. It’s been such a blessing to not have to put all this new furniture together ! Will definitely be using this store more often in the years to come
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Mega Parent Expert
We have bought all our kids bedroom furniture from here in addition to play room furniture. I love the quality and knowing it will last their entire childhood. Everyone is so friendly from associates in stores to the delivery drivers who assemble everything. I've never had a negative experience.
kristen c.
kristen c.
Brunswick, OH
I LOVE pottery barn kids! I do however find it expensive, so we don't buy things from there very often. Their products are of good quality though. We bought my son two hooded towels from here and they are really plush and hold up well. We have also purchased a baby halloween costume from here and were pleased with the quality.
Lacy C.
Lacy C.
Iola, KS
My sons bedroom has been decorated in pottery barn decor since he was born in 2012. I love the quality of all of their products as well as the classic color schemes they use. Items purchased there are so rich and vibrant. It's hard to mistake a pottery barn item when you see one. My go to store for decorating.
BettyJo M.
BettyJo M.
Mega Parent Expert
I love the Pottery Barn! My kids room looks adorable and the majority of their items can be passed down from generation to generation due to the quality. Nothing is cheap at the Pottery Barn so be prepared to spend a lot of $$$.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN
What have you bought from this store?
Gracelin B.
Gracelin B.
What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Killen, AL
What are the best sheets for ur kids beds?