Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Ketchikan, Ak

My daughter has the backpack and the lunchbox and both have lasted through two school years and now going into a third! I wash them both in the washing machine and they come out looking just about brand new! No rips or tears. Really impressed with these products!
Regina J.
Regina J.
Philadelphia, PA

Too expensive! In all for giving your kids the best but I'm not going broke trying to buy them things they really don't care about. Pottery Barn has great items and furniture but i can give my kids a really cool room for much less.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA

This is my favorite place to get room decor as well as bedding for my daughter. The quality is hard to beat for sure. Everything I've bought from them has exceeded my expectations so I will definitely continue to shop from them.
Julianne G.
Julianne G.
San Rafael, CA

Pottery Barn backpacks for kids are the bomb! They last forever and do not ever really fall apart. The designs are supper cute and my kids love them. They also have matching lunch boxes and accessories too.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Alexandria, VA

Only site that had phenomenal storage options for my five kids toys, art, books and more! Highly recommend when decorating a home!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA

They always have cute things that are appealing to kids of all ages. Even I as an adult found a few items I personally enjoy.
Fiona K.
Fiona K.

I love this place. All the stuff they have is super cute and affordable! Every is so nicely packaged and so neat and clean!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Turner, ME

Pottery barn kids has the best toys for young children! I have found them to last without deteriorating
Princess R.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca

I love the pottery barn! Expensive but they do sell very adorable furniture and clothing and toys!
Suki R.
Suki R.

A little on the pricey side for me but they have several items you will never find anywhere else.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN

What have you bought from this store?
Gracelin B.
Gracelin B.

What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Killen, AL

What are the best sheets for ur kids beds?