Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Ketchikan, Ak

My daughter has the backpack and the lunchbox and both have lasted through two school years and now going into a third! I wash them both in the washing machine and they come out looking just about brand new! No rips or tears. Really impressed with these products!
rachael k.
rachael k.

I couldn't recommend this company enough to anyone. All there furniture is amazing and most can transform into things that are usable when they get older. Most of there merchandise is pricer but is defiantly worth spending the extra buck for great quality.
Angela W.
Angela W.
Royal Oak, MI

Pottery Barn kids is the absolute best place for baby and children bedding! It really is well made and worth the extra expense. They always offer 20% off coupons after signing up on their email list, I take advantage of them when they come!!
Regina J.
Regina J.
Philadelphia, PA

Too expensive! In all for giving your kids the best but I'm not going broke trying to buy them things they really don't care about. Pottery Barn has great items and furniture but i can give my kids a really cool room for much less.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA

This is my favorite place to get room decor as well as bedding for my daughter. The quality is hard to beat for sure. Everything I've bought from them has exceeded my expectations so I will definitely continue to shop from them.
Emily A.
Emily A.

Love this place!!! My sister always buys my son stuff from here. Santa cookie plates, customized sofas , Easter baskets and even beach chairs!. I have now became a fan of this place and I'm in love with all their products!!
Julianne G.
Julianne G.
San Rafael, CA

Pottery Barn backpacks for kids are the bomb! They last forever and do not ever really fall apart. The designs are supper cute and my kids love them. They also have matching lunch boxes and accessories too.
AJ J.
AJ J.
Woodbridge, Va

We stop into PBKids every time-and always pick something up. From rugs, to rattles, their craftsmanship is great and they have amazing sales!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Alexandria, VA

Only site that had phenomenal storage options for my five kids toys, art, books and more! Highly recommend when decorating a home!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA

They always have cute things that are appealing to kids of all ages. Even I as an adult found a few items I personally enjoy.
Gracelin B.
Gracelin B.

What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN

What have you bought from this store?

Join Now