BY POTTERY BARN KIDS

• What are the best sheets for ur kids beds? 1 Answers
  • What have you bought from this store?7 Answers
  • What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?6 Answers
Pottery Barn Kids
  • "We decorated our sons nursery in the Taylor bed linens and we get so many compliments on itZ only downside is the price, but the customer service makes up for it!" in 1 review
  • "Great quality products and I always look for free shipping deals. " in 1 review
  • "Pottery Barn products are expensive but you get a great quality for the price you pay. " in 1 review
  • "I won't buy her a backpack anywhere else again!!" in 1 review
BettyJo M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the Pottery Barn! My kids room looks adorable and the majority of their items can be passed down from generation to generation due to the quality. Nothing is cheap at the Pottery Barn so be prepared to spend a lot of $$$.
Casey L.
Fort Mill, SC
Their products are undeniably adorable, but I have had terrible customer service experiences with PBK. I ordered a personalized elephant rocker for my son when they had a recent promotion. I was sent a returned elephant; I could still see where another child's name had been scraped off underneath my child's name. I was sent another one, but I had to wait over a month for it to arrive and the customer service rep was certainly less than friendly. My son's crib and mattress are also from PBK, but they were backordered for so long that I was nervous they wouldn't arrive before he was born, despite the fact that I had ordered them a long time before his birth. I probably won't shop with them again anytime soon simply because of the service, even though I do love their products.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I buy all my little ones bedding here. I love it. It all washes up great and seems to last. We've had one quilt for 13 years and it still looks great. It's pricey for sure but lasts and lasts. The one mistake I did was to buy a Dino line that my kid grew out of. Lol It's been passed down to one other kid and finally retired for the moment in my closet waiting on a grandkid. You get what you pay for!
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
Have had a great experience with PBK so far. We started a small registry there and purchased all our large nursery pieces from there (crib, bookcase, dresser/changing table and ottoman/rocker). They have really great decor and a great selection and I found it to be much less overwhelming than other stores (like Buy Buy Baby where our main registry is). We bought our furniture on a great 25% off sale after Christmas and saved almost $1000 on everything. Took away a star because some of the furniture is hard to mix and match because they don't come in the same finishes and because some of the items were supposed to arrive yesterday and they haven't yet. But I'm not in a rush so I don't really care.
Carissa M.
I love PB Kids! While I didn't select our nursery furniture from here I have found some lovely things for my son's nursery including swaddles, a bear play mat and some wooden toys. These are quality made products and I definitely recommend checking them out for your nursery, your child's bedroom or a perfect gift for someone else.
Amy N.
I would give more stars but the store is expensive for kids stuff. My son's nursery included their bedding and elephant wall decals. Now in a big boy bed, we have the shark duvet covers because the store is higher quality. If anything, the store and catalog provide inspiration.
Jaclyn R.
I bought my son a sailboat bedroom set from there for his nursery. I love it so much, we are keeping it for his big boy room!!! Great quality, looks brand new! Four stars because it can be somewhat pricey! Still would recommend to anyone who loves cute, quality kids decor!
Shanna B.
Richmond, VA
Super cute functional items that are on the moderately higher cost side. They do have some amazing products plus awesome sales and free shipping deals so that does help with the cost aspect. I would recommend them For some things Bc they do have some amazing items!
Bri V.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Pottery Barn kids is just amazing. I love going in there, even if I am just shopping for a gift for a friend or niece. I believe you get what you pay for. If you want the perfect childrens décor all in one place you have to go here. It's about quality over quantity!
Amanda G.
Petaluma, CA
My daughter has the backpack and the lunchbox and both have lasted through two school years and now going into a third! I wash them both in the washing machine and they come out looking just about brand new! No rips or tears. Really impressed with these products!
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN
What have you bought from this store?
Gracelin B.
What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?
Brittany M.
Killen, AL
What are the best sheets for ur kids beds?