Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Richmond Hill, Ga

Super cute functional items that are on the moderately higher cost side. They do have some amazing products plus awesome sales and free shipping deals so that does help with the cost aspect. I would recommend them For some things Bc they do have some amazing items!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.

Pottery Barn kids has been my favorite brand to shop for my daughter and relatives.

The pbk aesthetic is classic and refined, high quality and just well made.

From furniture, linens, clothing and backpacks, if it says Pottery barn kids I know the quality is 5 star!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Ketchikan, Ak

My daughter has the backpack and the lunchbox and both have lasted through two school years and now going into a third! I wash them both in the washing machine and they come out looking just about brand new! No rips or tears. Really impressed with these products!
rachael k.
rachael k.

I couldn't recommend this company enough to anyone. All there furniture is amazing and most can transform into things that are usable when they get older. Most of there merchandise is pricer but is defiantly worth spending the extra buck for great quality.
Angela W.
Angela W.
Royal Oak, MI

Pottery Barn kids is the absolute best place for baby and children bedding! It really is well made and worth the extra expense. They always offer 20% off coupons after signing up on their email list, I take advantage of them when they come!!
Regina J.
Regina J.
Philadelphia, PA

Too expensive! In all for giving your kids the best but I'm not going broke trying to buy them things they really don't care about. Pottery Barn has great items and furniture but i can give my kids a really cool room for much less.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA

This is my favorite place to get room decor as well as bedding for my daughter. The quality is hard to beat for sure. Everything I've bought from them has exceeded my expectations so I will definitely continue to shop from them.
Emily A.
Emily A.

Love this place!!! My sister always buys my son stuff from here. Santa cookie plates, customized sofas , Easter baskets and even beach chairs!. I have now became a fan of this place and I'm in love with all their products!!
Julianne G.
Julianne G.
San Rafael, CA

Pottery Barn backpacks for kids are the bomb! They last forever and do not ever really fall apart. The designs are supper cute and my kids love them. They also have matching lunch boxes and accessories too.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Alexandria, VA

Only site that had phenomenal storage options for my five kids toys, art, books and more! Highly recommend when decorating a home!
Gracelin B.
Gracelin B.

What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN

What have you bought from this store?
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Killen, AL

What are the best sheets for ur kids beds?

Join Now