Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
This is my favorite place to get room decor as well as bedding for my daughter. The quality is hard to beat for sure. Everything I've bought from them has exceeded my expectations so I will definitely continue to shop from them.
Julianne G.
Julianne G.
San Rafael, CA
Pottery Barn backpacks for kids are the bomb! They last forever and do not ever really fall apart. The designs are supper cute and my kids love them. They also have matching lunch boxes and accessories too.
Fiona K.
Fiona K.
I love this place. All the stuff they have is super cute and affordable! Every is so nicely packaged and so neat and clean!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Turner, ME
Pottery barn kids has the best toys for young children! I have found them to last without deteriorating
Princess R.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I love the pottery barn! Expensive but they do sell very adorable furniture and clothing and toys!
Suki R.
Suki R.
A little on the pricey side for me but they have several items you will never find anywhere else.
Madison B.
Madison B.
I love the bedroom ideas for kids rooms. So organized and a great storage system
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
W Bloomfield, MI
March 1, 2017, 9:01 p.m.
Review for: Pottery Barn Kids
My favorite store to decorate my kid's spaces with! Yes, their prices are high but so worth it for the great quality I receive in return. If you have their credit card you get way better deals. Their quilts can be washed over and over again and wear and tear is minimal. Also their backpacks hold up throughout the year and are so cozy to wear!
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
April 19, 2017, 8:18 a.m.
Review for: Pottery Barn Kids
We have bought all our kids bedroom furniture from here in addition to play room furniture. I love the quality and knowing it will last their entire childhood. Everyone is so friendly from associates in stores to the delivery drivers who assemble everything. I've never had a negative experience.
kristen c.
kristen c.
Brunswick, OH
I LOVE pottery barn kids! I do however find it expensive, so we don't buy things from there very often. Their products are of good quality though. We bought my son two hooded towels from here and they are really plush and hold up well. We have also purchased a baby halloween costume from here and were pleased with the quality.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN
What have you bought from this store?
Gracelin B.
Gracelin B.
What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Killen, AL
What are the best sheets for ur kids beds?