Add a Photo

Krys R.
Krys R.
Oct. 24, 2016, 7:33 p.m.
Review for: Pottery Barn Kids
I recently had to purchase my son a book bag but didn't want one that would leave me searching for a replacement midyear so o figured i would give Pottery Barn a try. The backpack was on the more expensive side but it a god send. For my Kindergarten I purchased the Small which was shown to be recommended for his weight and height. The backpack came in the Marvel Superhero Theme which he was thrilled with and plenty of pocket space and hooks for his sentimental family photo key chain to help transitioning. The shoulders to be thick and comfortably padded and the structure well made. There is an option for placing names or initials which I didn't go with as I feared that would be something of use to anyone looking to do harm to a child. I also purchased the matching lunch box which has held up very well and it is easy to clean and has two pouches on inside and the other outside and a side pouch for a water thermos. The lunchbox also can clip onto the book bag but can fit inside the bag.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
Jan. 1, 2017, 3:50 a.m.
Review for: Pottery Barn Kids
Have had a great experience with PBK so far. We started a small registry there and purchased all our large nursery pieces from there (crib, bookcase, dresser/changing table and ottoman/rocker). They have really great decor and a great selection and I found it to be much less overwhelming than other stores (like Buy Buy Baby where our main registry is). We bought our furniture on a great 25% off sale after Christmas and saved almost $1000 on everything. Took away a star because some of the furniture is hard to mix and match because they don't come in the same finishes and because some of the items were supposed to arrive yesterday and they haven't yet. But I'm not in a rush so I don't really care.
Amber T.
Amber T.
Greenfield, In
I buy all my little ones bedding here. I love it. It all washes up great and seems to last. We've had one quilt for 13 years and it still looks great. It's pricey for sure but lasts and lasts. The one mistake I did was to buy a Dino line that my kid grew out of. Lol It's been passed down to one other kid and finally retired for the moment in my closet waiting on a grandkid. You get what you pay for!
Carissa M.
Carissa M.
Oct. 30, 2016, 6:33 p.m.
Review for: Pottery Barn Kids
I love PB Kids! While I didn't select our nursery furniture from here I have found some lovely things for my son's nursery including swaddles, a bear play mat and some wooden toys. These are quality made products and I definitely recommend checking them out for your nursery, your child's bedroom or a perfect gift for someone else.
Amy N.
Amy N.
I would give more stars but the store is expensive for kids stuff. My son's nursery included their bedding and elephant wall decals. Now in a big boy bed, we have the shark duvet covers because the store is higher quality. If anything, the store and catalog provide inspiration.
Jaclyn R.
Jaclyn R.
I bought my son a sailboat bedroom set from there for his nursery. I love it so much, we are keeping it for his big boy room!!! Great quality, looks brand new! Four stars because it can be somewhat pricey! Still would recommend to anyone who loves cute, quality kids decor!
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Richmond Hill, GA
Super cute functional items that are on the moderately higher cost side. They do have some amazing products plus awesome sales and free shipping deals so that does help with the cost aspect. I would recommend them For some things Bc they do have some amazing items!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Ketchikan, Ak
My daughter has the backpack and the lunchbox and both have lasted through two school years and now going into a third! I wash them both in the washing machine and they come out looking just about brand new! No rips or tears. Really impressed with these products!
Regina J.
Regina J.
Philadelphia, PA
Too expensive! In all for giving your kids the best but I'm not going broke trying to buy them things they really don't care about. Pottery Barn has great items and furniture but i can give my kids a really cool room for much less.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
This is my favorite place to get room decor as well as bedding for my daughter. The quality is hard to beat for sure. Everything I've bought from them has exceeded my expectations so I will definitely continue to shop from them.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN
What have you bought from this store?
Gracelin B.
Gracelin B.
What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Killen, AL
What are the best sheets for ur kids beds?