Add a Photo

By POTTERY BARN KIDS
Photos (7)
Krys R.
Krys R.

I recently had to purchase my son a book bag but didn't want one that would leave me searching for a replacement midyear so o figured i would give Pottery Barn a try. The backpack was on the more expensive side but it a god send. For my Kindergarten I purchased the Small which was shown to be recommended for his weight and height. The backpack came in the Marvel Superhero Theme which he was thrilled with and plenty of pocket space and hooks for his sentimental family photo key chain to help transitioning. The shoulders to be thick and comfortably padded and the structure well made. There is an option for placing names or initials which I didn't go with as I feared that would be something of use to anyone looking to do harm to a child. I also purchased the matching lunch box which has held up very well and it is easy to clean and has two pouches on inside and the other outside and a side pouch for a water thermos. The lunchbox also can clip onto the book bag but can fit inside the bag.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Glendale, CA

Have had a great experience with PBK so far. We started a small registry there and purchased all our large nursery pieces from there (crib, bookcase, dresser/changing table and ottoman/rocker). They have really great decor and a great selection and I found it to be much less overwhelming than other stores (like Buy Buy Baby where our main registry is). We bought our furniture on a great 25% off sale after Christmas and saved almost $1000 on everything. Took away a star because some of the furniture is hard to mix and match because they don't come in the same finishes and because some of the items were supposed to arrive yesterday and they haven't yet. But I'm not in a rush so I don't really care.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Lake Mary, FL

I various decorative items and bedding from Pottery barn Kids for both my daughters. I have never been dissapointed with quality. I purchased my first daughter's crib bedding and decor from the Hailey Owl collection specifically because I could continue to purchase bedding collection when she was ready to transition into a big girl bed. I was bummed that it was discontinued by the time she needed it. I have since bought her bedding from Target in the Pillowfort collection, and have been quite pleased. The quality is not as good as Pottery Barn, but quite comparable for a much less price. I will continue to purchase special items for my little girls through Pottery Barn Kids.
Amber T.
Amber T.
Greenfield , IN

I buy all my little ones bedding here. I love it. It all washes up great and seems to last. We've had one quilt for 13 years and it still looks great. It's pricey for sure but lasts and lasts. The one mistake I did was to buy a Dino line that my kid grew out of. Lol It's been passed down to one other kid and finally retired for the moment in my closet waiting on a grandkid. You get what you pay for!
Carissa M.
Carissa M.

I love PB Kids! While I didn't select our nursery furniture from here I have found some lovely things for my son's nursery including swaddles, a bear play mat and some wooden toys. These are quality made products and I definitely recommend checking them out for your nursery, your child's bedroom or a perfect gift for someone else.
kristen c.
kristen c.
Brunswick , Oh

I LOVE pottery barn kids! I do however find it expensive, so we don't buy things from there very often. Their products are of good quality though. We bought my son two hooded towels from here and they are really plush and hold up well. We have also purchased a baby halloween costume from here and were pleased with the quality.
Deena G.
Deena G.

Even though my experience with PB quality for housewares hadn't been good, I cannot say enough good about PB Kids. I have gotten decor and monogrammed items from here. My kids both have the personalized ride on animals and they are truly beautiful! I think many of these items will be family heirlooms for sure.
Lacy C.
Lacy C.
Iola, KS

My sons bedroom has been decorated in pottery barn decor since he was born in 2012. I love the quality of all of their products as well as the classic color schemes they use. Items purchased there are so rich and vibrant. It's hard to mistake a pottery barn item when you see one. My go to store for decorating.
Amy N.
Amy N.

I would give more stars but the store is expensive for kids stuff. My son's nursery included their bedding and elephant wall decals. Now in a big boy bed, we have the shark duvet covers because the store is higher quality. If anything, the store and catalog provide inspiration.
Jaclyn R.
Jaclyn R.

I bought my son a sailboat bedroom set from there for his nursery. I love it so much, we are keeping it for his big boy room!!! Great quality, looks brand new! Four stars because it can be somewhat pricey! Still would recommend to anyone who loves cute, quality kids decor!
Gracelin B.
Gracelin B.

What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN

What have you bought from this store?
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Killen, AL

What are the best sheets for ur kids beds?

Join Now