BY POTTERY BARN KIDS

• What are the best sheets for ur kids beds? 1 Answers
  • What have you bought from this store?7 Answers
  • What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?6 Answers
Pottery Barn Kids
  • "We decorated our sons nursery in the Taylor bed linens and we get so many compliments on itZ only downside is the price, but the customer service makes up for it!" in 1 review
  • "Pottery Barn products are expensive but you get a great quality for the price you pay. " in 1 review
  • "I won't buy her a backpack anywhere else again!!" in 1 review
  • "Great quality products and I always look for free shipping deals. " in 1 review
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert
My new favorite store for my baby! I’m 6 months pregnant and I’ve bought a bunch of furniture from here. Within 2 weeks they delivered all my furniture, set it up where I asked it to be, and put together every piece. It’s been such a blessing to not have to put all this new furniture together ! Will definitely be using this store more often in the years to come
Amy D.
Lake Mary, FL
I various decorative items and bedding from Pottery barn Kids for both my daughters. I have never been dissapointed with quality. I purchased my first daughter's crib bedding and decor from the Hailey Owl collection specifically because I could continue to purchase bedding collection when she was ready to transition into a big girl bed. I was bummed that it was discontinued by the time she needed it. I have since bought her bedding from Target in the Pillowfort collection, and have been quite pleased. The quality is not as good as Pottery Barn, but quite comparable for a much less price. I will continue to purchase special items for my little girls through Pottery Barn Kids.
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
Have had a great experience with PBK so far. We started a small registry there and purchased all our large nursery pieces from there (crib, bookcase, dresser/changing table and ottoman/rocker). They have really great decor and a great selection and I found it to be much less overwhelming than other stores (like Buy Buy Baby where our main registry is). We bought our furniture on a great 25% off sale after Christmas and saved almost $1000 on everything. Took away a star because some of the furniture is hard to mix and match because they don't come in the same finishes and because some of the items were supposed to arrive yesterday and they haven't yet. But I'm not in a rush so I don't really care.
Amanda H.
W Bloomfield, MI
My favorite store to decorate my kid's spaces with! Yes, their prices are high but so worth it for the great quality I receive in return. If you have their credit card you get way better deals. Their quilts can be washed over and over again and wear and tear is minimal. Also their backpacks hold up throughout the year and are so cozy to wear!
Amber L.
Mega Parent Expert
I've gotten pretty much all my kids furniture from Pottery Barn Kids. I love the quality of their furniture. I've bought bedding for my kids there too. I love that their bedding is more sophisticated and chic. I love their backpacks and lunch boxes too. I bought a lunch box for my daughter there that lasted her forever. And you can have their names embroidered on their stuff which is awesome, especially when you have to label it for school anyways.
Krys R.
I recently had to purchase my son a book bag but didn't want one that would leave me searching for a replacement midyear so o figured i would give Pottery Barn a try. The backpack was on the more expensive side but it a god send. For my Kindergarten I purchased the Small which was shown to be recommended for his weight and height. The backpack came in the Marvel Superhero Theme which he was thrilled with and plenty of pocket space and hooks for his sentimental family photo key chain to help transitioning. The shoulders to be thick and comfortably padded and the structure well made. There is an option for placing names or initials which I didn't go with as I feared that would be something of use to anyone looking to do harm to a child. I also purchased the matching lunch box which has held up very well and it is easy to clean and has two pouches on inside and the other outside and a side pouch for a water thermos. The lunchbox also can clip onto the book bag but can fit inside the bag.
Daphne W.
Mega Parent Expert
Love, love this store - and how could you possibly not with all of the amazingly adorable and eye catching things they have for your little one. The only negative for this store is the price tags, but not on everything.
Nikki H.
Mega Parent Expert
We have bought all our kids bedroom furniture from here in addition to play room furniture. I love the quality and knowing it will last their entire childhood. Everyone is so friendly from associates in stores to the delivery drivers who assemble everything. I've never had a negative experience.
Jenay R.
Davenport , FL
Mega Parent Expert
I have their diaper bag in black. ITS AWFUL. It cost me $125 which for that kind of money I'd expect good quality. The seems are fraying and coming apart. The bottom of the bag is peeling up and I've only had it for 4 months. Not impressed.
BettyJo M.
Mega Parent Expert
I love the Pottery Barn! My kids room looks adorable and the majority of their items can be passed down from generation to generation due to the quality. Nothing is cheap at the Pottery Barn so be prepared to spend a lot of $$$.
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN
What have you bought from this store?
Gracelin B.
What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?
Brittany M.
Killen, AL
What are the best sheets for ur kids beds?