Add a Photo

By POTTERY BARN KIDS
Photos (7)
Krys R.
Krys R.

I recently had to purchase my son a book bag but didn't want one that would leave me searching for a replacement midyear so o figured i would give Pottery Barn a try. The backpack was on the more expensive side but it a god send. For my Kindergarten I purchased the Small which was shown to be recommended for his weight and height. The backpack came in the Marvel Superhero Theme which he was thrilled with and plenty of pocket space and hooks for his sentimental family photo key chain to help transitioning. The shoulders to be thick and comfortably padded and the structure well made. There is an option for placing names or initials which I didn't go with as I feared that would be something of use to anyone looking to do harm to a child. I also purchased the matching lunch box which has held up very well and it is easy to clean and has two pouches on inside and the other outside and a side pouch for a water thermos. The lunchbox also can clip onto the book bag but can fit inside the bag.
Amber T.
Amber T.
Greenfield , IN

I buy all my little ones bedding here. I love it. It all washes up great and seems to last. We've had one quilt for 13 years and it still looks great. It's pricey for sure but lasts and lasts. The one mistake I did was to buy a Dino line that my kid grew out of. Lol It's been passed down to one other kid and finally retired for the moment in my closet waiting on a grandkid. You get what you pay for!
Carissa M.
Carissa M.

I love PB Kids! While I didn't select our nursery furniture from here I have found some lovely things for my son's nursery including swaddles, a bear play mat and some wooden toys. These are quality made products and I definitely recommend checking them out for your nursery, your child's bedroom or a perfect gift for someone else.
kristen c.
kristen c.
Brunswick , Oh

I LOVE pottery barn kids! I do however find it expensive, so we don't buy things from there very often. Their products are of good quality though. We bought my son two hooded towels from here and they are really plush and hold up well. We have also purchased a baby halloween costume from here and were pleased with the quality.
Deena G.
Deena G.

Even though my experience with PB quality for housewares hadn't been good, I cannot say enough good about PB Kids. I have gotten decor and monogrammed items from here. My kids both have the personalized ride on animals and they are truly beautiful! I think many of these items will be family heirlooms for sure.
Lacy C.
Lacy C.
Iola, KS

My sons bedroom has been decorated in pottery barn decor since he was born in 2012. I love the quality of all of their products as well as the classic color schemes they use. Items purchased there are so rich and vibrant. It's hard to mistake a pottery barn item when you see one. My go to store for decorating.
Amy N.
Amy N.

I would give more stars but the store is expensive for kids stuff. My son's nursery included their bedding and elephant wall decals. Now in a big boy bed, we have the shark duvet covers because the store is higher quality. If anything, the store and catalog provide inspiration.
Jaclyn R.
Jaclyn R.

I bought my son a sailboat bedroom set from there for his nursery. I love it so much, we are keeping it for his big boy room!!! Great quality, looks brand new! Four stars because it can be somewhat pricey! Still would recommend to anyone who loves cute, quality kids decor!
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Richmond Hill, Ga

Super cute functional items that are on the moderately higher cost side. They do have some amazing products plus awesome sales and free shipping deals so that does help with the cost aspect. I would recommend them For some things Bc they do have some amazing items!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.

Pottery Barn kids has been my favorite brand to shop for my daughter and relatives.

The pbk aesthetic is classic and refined, high quality and just well made.

From furniture, linens, clothing and backpacks, if it says Pottery barn kids I know the quality is 5 star!
Gracelin B.
Gracelin B.

What percentage of buyers are repeat buyers?
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN

What have you bought from this store?

Join Now