Pottery Barn

by Pottery Barn

Do you like home from Pottery Barn ?
I have wanted to shop at Pottery Barn for a long time. I am wondering if they have sales and/or clearance?
I just love walking into this store and finding neat things, do you like just walking around this store?
Start your review of Pottery Barn!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The product placement scene in the 90s sitcom FRIENDS is the quintessential reason I wouldn't shop here even if I could afford it (which, come on, they're usually quite overpriced).in reviews
Anne G.
Durham, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Pottery Barn uploaded by Anne G.
This is actually a review for pottery barn throw blankets. I don’t buy any other brand. They are fairly expensive but so thick and plush and last forever. If you want the coziest blankets in the world (and cute!) try out one of pottery barn’s blankets. The money is worth it I promise
Nicole  A.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Pottery Barn uploaded by Nicole  A.
I purchased my ends and rod for my windows at pottery barn. They were expensive but I think the look of it is so stunning, classic, and beautiful. A lot of my friends ask me where I got them when they come into my room. I love pottery barn products!
jessica P.
Woodcliff Lk, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Pottery Barn uploaded by jessica P.
Pottery Barn uploaded by jessica P.
My favorite furniture store! I just moved and I am redoing my entire house in Potterybarn. I love the farmhouse style and Potterybarn hits the spot every single time. They are my taste 100%. I love them. I shop them for all of my home purchases!
Jennifer H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
2,668 reviews
Pottery Barn uploaded by Jennifer H.
I count on Pottery Barn to set my Christmas table with their decorative place settings, bowls, napkin rings, coffee cups and coasters featuring Santa’s reindeer dressed up in glamour gear!
TARAH W.
Enfield, NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Pottery Barn uploaded by TARAH W.
Pottery Barn uploaded by TARAH W.
Large terra cotta planter from pottery barn. They are beautiful in person . This fit a large hydragea plant inside the planter. Amazing quality will last a lifetime and under 50 dollars which I think was reasonably priced for the quality.
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Pottery Barn uploaded by Elena U.
It is a great place to find the kinds of things that help make a home look and feel cozy and warm. Chairs, pictures, fragrant soaps, pillows, outdoor furniture and so many other things are waiting for you to take home. Pottery Barn
Sierra H.
Tucson, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Honestly I’ve never been a huge Pottery Barn fan. Their furniture is beautiful, but it’s extremely overpriced and there are a lot of other retailers that provide similar design and quality for a much lower price.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
1,212 reviews
I have some really nice living room furniture from Pottery Barn and I picked up a few end tables for my bedroom from Pottery barn when we first moved into our two bedroom apartment. After 4 years we still have them so I guess they hold up and are durable. I love the look and the price is not to bad when you bargain hunt
Rachel N.
Ozark, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
One of my all time favorite stores. I could spend HOURS walking through the store browsing and feeling the different textiles. I love their style — it’s cozy.
Danielle T.
Aurora, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Pottery Barn uploaded by Danielle T.
Love pottery barn. Items can be a little on the pricier side but their selection is sooo good. I’ve purchased so many items ranging from furniture to thermoses for my kids lunch boxes. They lake great quality products that last years
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lauren  N.
Los Angeles, CA
il y a 8 mois
Karen B. il y a un mois
Mylena D.
CT
il y a 2 ans
Hi Everyone, I am looking to purchase a good quality bedroom set and found a few options I liked at Pottery Barn. Are the bedroom sets real good quality? What was your experience like when purchasing? Any customer support issues you ran into?
Rebecca C. il y a 2 ans
Did you order the bedroom furniture from Potterybarn? I know many people who ordered furniture from there in the past 6 months have had issues not receiving their furniture yet so I was wondering ....