Post™ Honey-Comb Cereal 16 oz. uploaded by Amparo J.

BY POST

Post Honey-Comb Cereal: Kosher cereal Made with real honey Excellent source of 6 B vitamins 8g whole grain per serving Fat free and cholesterol free Can be eaten with milk or without milk as a snack see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I love this cereal it not too sweet and it's just the right amount of sugar. " in 1 review
Angel M.
One of our favorites for sure! Great cereal the whole family loves and at a great price.
It's sweet but not too sweet, and great for breakfast or a snack.
Amparo J.
Waukesha, WI
Honeycombs are in the top 3 choices of my favorite cereals. I love the natural sweetness to them they taste so delicious and I will eat them plain without any milk at all. I can finish a box of these by myself in one day because they are just so good. these will always be one of my go-to cereals for snack time.
Teresa S.
Usually buy the good for you cereal but wanted a different snack. Hadn't had these since childhood and they are still as great as I remember. Guilty pleasure.
Noelle S.
Murphy, NC
This is the only cereal that I used to eat as a kid and still eat now. I love how it's only slightly sweet unlike other cereals that make you feel as if you're eating a bowl of sugar.
izabella  n.
Tracy, CA
The honey comb was always my fav. but i never see them in the store but i love how they taste mostly when its in milk live the cereal need to get it agian.
Paytience S.
Harrisonburg, VA
Foodie Expert
This cereal is great for that breakfast eater with a sweet tooth! It will give you the energy to make it to lunch and keep you coming back for more!
Hilary B.
Dripping Spgs, TX
Honeycomb cereal reminds me of my childhood. I haven't seen it in the store, though, in a very long time. Not too sweet.
Arielle D.
columbus, Ohio
I like honey and this is another cereal i used to eat when i was a child and still eat today beacuse its sweet and great
Marissa K.
Foodie Expert
I love this cereal. It can be a breakfast cereal or it can be eaten as a snack whenever you want it!
Elizabeth  t.
Waukesha, WI
I love this cereal it not too sweet and it's just the right amount of sugar.