BY POST

Post Honey-Comb Cereal: Kosher cereal Made with real honey Excellent source of 6 B vitamins 8g whole grain per serving Fat free and cholesterol free Can be eaten with milk or without milk as a snack see more...

Post™ Honey-Comb Cereal 16 oz.
  • "I love this cereal it not too sweet and it's just the right amount of sugar. " in 1 review
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
1,965 reviews
This is a nostalgic cereal for me; growing up, it was always at my grandmother's. When she passed, my dad always had it around the house for us because it was his favorite cereal, just like his mother. I love it myself and now my son enjoys it (that's 4 generations!). Though I'm not a big cereal fan, honeycomb is a household favorite of ours, for sure.
kay k.
Arlington, TX
THE BEST CEREAL EVER! They also taste really good with and without the milk im lactose and tolerant so i like mines with out the mil. they are very tasty, i eat these all the time i even give them too my baby sisters
Denise G.
A must have in our home . There are great with or with out milk , they taste either way . The price is excellent and I buy a box every few weeks . I recommend this cereal .
Stacy K.
Willow Spgs, IL
I love this cereal, it's so sweet and crispy. I wish I had a bowl of it right now. I usually eat this cereal with almond or Soy milk because I don't drink cow milk. I love this brand with milk or without. The cereal is a great brand and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great snack.
Paige B.
Louisville, KY
My favorite child hood cereal. I love that it doesn’t taste overly sugary and tastes a bit like honey. There’s always sales at the store or on Ibotta for honeycombs so I find myself buying them quite a bit.
Nubia G.
I wish it had a tad more honey flavor. Overall, great stuff!! I always make sure I have this in my pantry for my toddler or myself. I get the family size and it's a great price.
Amparo J.
Waukesha , WI
Honeycombs are in the top 3 choices of my favorite cereals. I love the natural sweetness to them they taste so delicious and I will eat them plain without any milk at all. I can finish a box of these by myself in one day because they are just so good. these will always be one of my go-to cereals for snack time.
Noelle S.
Murphy, NC
This is the only cereal that I used to eat as a kid and still eat now. I love how it's only slightly sweet unlike other cereals that make you feel as if you're eating a bowl of sugar.
Tera S.
Its just not as good as it use to be like there isn't much flavor. It use to be great. Add more flavor and it will be great.
alyssa p.
Albuquerque, NM
honey combs are the bomb dot com ok they need to make a ceral bar ! I can eat ten bowls of this and still want more the box lasts along time too ! thanks post .