Post™ Honey-Comb Cereal 16 oz. uploaded by Amparo J.

BY POST

Post Honey-Comb Cereal: Kosher cereal Made with real honey Excellent source of 6 B vitamins 8g whole grain per serving Fat free and cholesterol free Can be eaten with milk or without milk as a snack see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I love this cereal it not too sweet and it's just the right amount of sugar. " in 1 review
Stacy K.
I love this cereal, it's so sweet and crispy. I wish I had a bowl of it right now. I usually eat this cereal with almond or Soy milk because I don't drink cow milk. I love this brand with milk or without. The cereal is a great brand and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great snack.
Amparo J.
Waukesha, WI
Honeycombs are in the top 3 choices of my favorite cereals. I love the natural sweetness to them they taste so delicious and I will eat them plain without any milk at all. I can finish a box of these by myself in one day because they are just so good. these will always be one of my go-to cereals for snack time.
Noelle S.
Murphy, NC
This is the only cereal that I used to eat as a kid and still eat now. I love how it's only slightly sweet unlike other cereals that make you feel as if you're eating a bowl of sugar.
Teresa S.
Usually buy the good for you cereal but wanted a different snack. Hadn't had these since childhood and they are still as great as I remember. Guilty pleasure.
Angel M.
One of our favorites for sure! Great cereal the whole family loves and at a great price.
It's sweet but not too sweet, and great for breakfast or a snack.
izabella  n.
Tracy, CA
The honey comb was always my fav. but i never see them in the store but i love how they taste mostly when its in milk live the cereal need to get it agian.
Paytience S.
Harrisonburg, VA
This cereal is great for that breakfast eater with a sweet tooth! It will give you the energy to make it to lunch and keep you coming back for more!
Lei L.
Taste of my childhood! These are so yummy. They are sweet and delicious with milk. They hold their crunch really well and hardly ever get soggy.
Cloe L.
Sherman, TX
A good snack. Especially good if you want to enjoy without any milk. Taste a little different over the years but still pretty good.
Kathryn H.
San Diego, CA
This cereal wasn't as good as I remembered it as a child, it just lacked any flavor and just seemed so dry tasting, even in milk.