BY POST

Per 1 Cup Serving: 120 Calories; 0g Saturated Fat--0% DV; 180mg Sodium--8% DV; 10g Sugars; Vitamin A--15% DV; Iron--15% DV. see more...

• Helloأنا you would like to ask for a sample of this product please4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "It used to be called Waffle Crisp when I was a little girl." in 1 review
Ashley T.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this cereal 😋 It taste just like waffles. It smells like fresh cooked waffles in the morning. I can eat this cereal anytime of the day. I would definitely recommend this cereal to my friends and family. This cereal is so good.
Makaela P.
Boyfriend loves this and the taste of waffles so this is like a match made in heaven for him. Pretty affordable with a great taste. Bought from Walmart for $3 in the cereal aisle. Would purchase again and would recommend to try out!
Daniela C.
Ft. Benning
I love this cereal! I believe this is the repackaging of the previous Eggo Waffle cereal. Smaller pieces but same great taste. I love that it comes in a larger box and isn't as pricey as some other cereals. When I want something sweet this is usually what I reach for.
Breanna N.
I'm so happy that this cereal is back. It used to be called Waffle Crisp when I was a little girl. I saw it in Walmart and I had to buy it and it is so yummy. My favorite cereal
sheri y.
Orlando, FL
Love this cereal, so crunchy with a great maple taste. It has a great price as well. If you like sweet , maple flavor this is for you
Angela C.
Excellent product great taste. Tastes delicious. Affordable price. Part of my breakfast routine.
Bridget Y.
I love this stuff. I am so glad it is back, and hope it doesn't ever leave again!!!
Helloأنا you would like to ask for a sample of this product please