BY POST

Per 1 Cup Serving: 120 Calories; 0g Saturated Fat--0% DV; 180mg Sodium--8% DV; 10g Sugars; Vitamin A--15% DV; Iron--15% DV. see more...

• Helloأنا you would like to ask for a sample of this produ...4 Answers
  • "It used to be called Waffle Crisp when I was a little girl." in 1 review
Makaela P.
Boyfriend loves this and the taste of waffles so this is like a match made in heaven for him. Pretty affordable with a great taste. Bought from Walmart for $3 in the cereal aisle. Would purchase again and would recommend to try out!
Daniela C.
Ft. Benning
I love this cereal! I believe this is the repackaging of the previous Eggo Waffle cereal. Smaller pieces but same great taste. I love that it comes in a larger box and isn't as pricey as some other cereals. When I want something sweet this is usually what I reach for.
Ashley T.
Jersey city , NJ
I love this cereal 😋 It taste just like waffles. It smells like fresh cooked waffles in the morning. I can eat this cereal anytime of the day. I would definitely recommend this cereal to my friends and family. This cereal is so good.
Breanna N.
I'm so happy that this cereal is back. It used to be called Waffle Crisp when I was a little girl. I saw it in Walmart and I had to buy it and it is so yummy. My favorite cereal
sheri y.
Orlando, FL
Love this cereal, so crunchy with a great maple taste. It has a great price as well. If you like sweet , maple flavor this is for you
Angela C.
Excellent product great taste. Tastes delicious. Affordable price. Part of my breakfast routine.
Bridget Y.
I love this stuff. I am so glad it is back, and hope it doesn't ever leave again!!!
Helloأنا you would like to ask for a sample of this product please