Postobon Apple Flavored Soda uploaded by Rosana M.

BY POSTOBON

Soda - Apple/Manzana see more...

• What does this product taste like? 2 Answers
  • Where can this product be found. I have never heard of it...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Postobon is a Colombian staple. When I was a kid I never asked for coca cola or pepsi it was always postobon. It a delicious apple flavored soda! It is very hard for me to find a place that sells them here in IL unless I go to a Colombian restaurant. But I got my hook ups now! LOL This has been one of my favorite Colombian sodas since I was a child. It probably has too much sugar to be drinking everyday though. If you get a chance give it a try. It goes well with any Colombian dish!
Rosana M.
I write in SPANISH.

Esta deliciosa bebida es nacida en Colombia y es super buena. Tiene un sabor y una pinta con ese color, sin duda POSTOBON es una de las mejores marcas de refresco que he probado en mi vida.
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
My Spanish teacher was obsesses with this soda. He gave us all a sample and it was definitely a surprising taste but it was good!
Kristyna J.
Maspeth, NY
Love this drink and it’s cheap also and affordable and met my expectations for sure better other drinks I’ve tried
Yulianna O.
Hollywood, FL
Very taste soda!! Has to be one of my favorites!! Has. A nice apple crisp flavor! Also comes in a liter bottle
Linnette R.
Kissimmee, FL
Nope! I don't like it at all!😖 the taste is weird and is not a good soda. Good price but taste iuuukk
Laura G.
111A Streatham High Road , 111A Streatham High Road London SW16 1HJ
It has been my favorite soda since I was a child! This is a Colombian drink, the taste is delicious and it is so refreshing.
Haley D.
What does this product taste like?
Abby K.
Richmond, IN
Where can this product be found. I have never heard of it or seen it anywhere!