BY POSTMATES #5 in Meal & Beverage Delivery Services

Postmates is everyone's favorite delivery service! Lunch, dinner, groceries, office supplies or anything else. Our Postmates deliver from all your favorites places on-demand.

Patricia M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Postmates has a great concept with the rest of all the other food delivery services. I just think they need to screen their people who work for them a little more, because sometimes it’s a hit or miss with the delivery service itself. Food is always hot and great though. At least they get that right.
Vlada R.
Los Angeles, CA
I have used Postmates a handful of times and it gets the job done but has a few points I wish they would work on. The delivery fee and service fee are sometimes more than the food item you are ordering, and make the whole purchase expensive. I have also had a couple drivers forget items in my order.
Stephanie W.
Don't
ever order from Postmates unless you want to be overcharged and not
given all of the items you paid for. My order when I confirmed and
submitted was $14 and then 30 minutes later, Postmates deceitfully added
an extra $6 to the total after I had already confirmed my payment.
That's called petty theft. Thanks Postmates. You also told the
restaurant that I ordered something more expensive than what I really
ordered and I was even shorted an item. There is not even a phone number
that you can call for assistance. You have to e-mail them and they are
so slow getting back to you. I don't think I'll ever get my money back.
Might as well delete my account and never order from this stealing
company.
McKenna R.
Escondido
I wish they wouldn’t charge so much on delivery and was available to delivery in different areas not just downtown. Doesn’t make it convenient at all. I rather use door dash any day. So I hope they start to step up their game with delivery fees and where they travel too.
Desiree M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Postmates! 🌟 🚲 they are super convenient and reliable and timely! The workers have all been friendly every time I place an order! I recommend downloading the app! They can bring you anything! They often times have free delivery! Download the app and check it out (;
Elizabeth B.
W Hollywood, CA
so so. half the time the email promotions they send me don’t work, and it’s a big fuss to have to contact them which ends up taking multiple contacts to finally read what I originally wrote. Not great customer service but the drivers are all friendly and i love being able to get delivery from unique places
Lauren D.
Postmates is very hit or miss for me. Sometimes it’s great and other times it’s not. The service charges and delivery charges are often quite exorbitant. Be careful when you are checking out and check the extra charges carefully. One time they wanted to charge me 2x the cost of my order as a service fee. When you have an issue, they respond quickly but they are often minimally helpful. If you make a request (for extra dressing or something similar), it is often ignored.
Nicole M.
I like that postmates app is pretty easy to use and has lots of fast food places on there too, but they’ve gotten my order wrong 3/4 times and the people are really hard to contact there and didn’t even do anything when my order was wrong.
Melanie L.
Seattle, WA
Everything about this service is great, aside from the price of delivery.  Obviously services like this will have delivery fees, but I find that I tend to think that the bottom live price I pay is usually not worth having things delivered, and I'd rather go get things myself.  However, that's more of a personal preference than anything else, and I have always had a good experience from ordering off Postmates.
Arianna A.
Jacksonville , NC
I’ve used Postmates several times and it’s hands down the best. Good quality and always on time. I have my card and location set up so it’s easy for me. A little more pricey then going to get it yourself but that’s just because they charge you more since someone brings it to you. Still use it though because it’s so worth it when I’m at work and forget some food!
Christina k.