Post

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
MY favorite!!! I’m not much of a cereal person, but when I do it usually Cheerios, (plain Cheerios and sometimes w fruit) since these haven’t been available! This cereal is amazing!! The perfect amount of maple deliciousness!! Even better than waffles!!
5 / 5
Girl!! Waffle Crisp is back! Omg omg omg! I had no idea. I literally just google it and saw Walmart had them. Amazing! I just right in on it. It’s my favorite cereal of all time. I don’t drink or use milk so I eat them fry and they are the best! Get you some before they leave again. Oh and they come in 2lb bags. [product:post-waffle-crisp-cereal]
5 / 5
This is my favorite cereal of ALL TIME. I was delighted to hear about it coming back, so we found a store that carries it and we brought 2 bags home with us. (These are 2lb bags of maple syrup scented heaven) The cereal has a very nice crunch, a sweet aroma and a taste that cannot be replicated. (no shade to Eggo cereal) When in milk, it's even better. The cereal gets soggy, but it feels right here with it being a waffle. I couldn't recommend this cereal enough, I hope everyone gets to try this out with this relaunch.