Post Waffle Crisp Cereal uploaded by Ashley T.

BY POST

10 ESSENTIAL VITAMINS AND MINERALS.
Post.
WAFFLE CRISP.
Sweetened Corn, Wheat & Oat Cereal.
NET WT 11.5 OZ (326g). see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
So, if you haven’t tried Waffle Crisp, what are you waiting for?? The maple syrup and French toast flavor is amazing!! They are higher than the store brands, but they are totally worth the price!! I love maple syrup and maple flavored items. This is definitely one of my favorite cereals! Plus, my kids love it as well. They have so much flavor in each tiny bite. They are good in milk or eaten dry. I love that they can be eaten either way! Plus they are a handy quick breakfast! Most definitely I would highly recommend this cereal!! It’s the best!! Yummy 😋
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My absolute favorite cereal of all time. I am not even sure you can still buy this but oh my gosh i love it. It has such a sweet delicious taste, with hints of cinnamon. I could eating this with or without soy milk and it yummy either way
Ashley T.
SPRINGFIELD, MO
My cereal right here. Good as a snack or in a big bowl with milk. Tastes just like a waffle with some maple syrup on it. When it has been in the milk for a bit it doesn't get soggy. It becomes softer but more like a real waffle with syrup on it. My husband messed up and bought this, I kinda chewed him out for it and had to apologize once I figured out how good it is.
Shannon C.
This is delicious cereal. And for being a sweeter cereal it is pretty filling. I don't typically go for sweet cereals for breakfast, maybe a snack, but I am often left hungry before lunch with sweet cereal. This one doesn't leave me with that problem.
Martin  C.
Sylmar, CA
Saturday mornings in front of the TV watching cartoons with a nice big bowl of Waffle crisps. Makes me miss being a kid. I still have the cereal though, because it's great! Always crunchy, just the right amount of sweetness. Perfect for the kid in us.
Mellorya C.
One of my favorites. Cereal is dessert in my house with four boys ranging from 11-16. Not to sweet. Keeps a good crunch. Hint of yummy syrup taste.
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
This cereal was always my favorite growing up i would always eat it every morning or when i was hungry at nighttime this cereal is really tasty
Liza W.
Dundalk, MD
I live for waffle crisp. This is by far the best cereal in the world. It tastes like tiny little waffles and milk just makes them yummier.
Lexie L.
Grand Rapids, MI
All time favorite cereal. not to sweet but sweet enough to take the edge of the cereal taste. kids love it. its hard to find though.
Danielle S.
It smells and tastes like syrup! Super yummy! I also like the texture of the cereal. It’s a little pricey but worth it!
Melody S.
Is this still sold or is it discontinued?