Post Shredded Wheat Wheat'n Bran Cereal

by Shredded Wheat Cereal

Post® Shredded Wheat Wheatn' Bran.
Spoon size.
100% natural whole grain wheat and wheat bran.
Calories 200.
Saturated fat 0g, 0%.
Sodium 0mg, 0%.
Sugars 0g†.
Fiber 9g, 36%.
Iron 15%.
Amount and % daily value per serving. See side panel for nutrition facts information.
†A % daily value for sugars has not been established.
0mg sodium, 0g sugar & 9g fiber per serving.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Post Shredded Wheat Wheat'n Bran Cereal!
Michelle B.
I bought Post Shredded Wheat and Bran because i was looking up online for reviews on healthy cereals and found this one. It tastes great! I added some cinnamon on top with some oatmilk and had a tasty and filling breakfast with no sugar at all! This cereal is really healthy!
Arlena A.
Indio, CA
I love that this cereal has no Sodium or Sugar, but plenty of nutrents to fuel my body!  I purchased mine at Walmart & it was decently priced.  They are pretty bland as far as taste goes, but you can always add in some fresh berries or a banana, or even eat it with a flavored almond milk to get a hint of sweetness.

Looking for your answer?