Post Shredded Wheat  Honey Nut Cereal

Post Shredded Wheat Honey Nut Cereal

BY POST

Post, Shredded Wheat, Spoon Size, Honey Nut.
made with 100% Natural Whole Grain Wheat. Honey & Almonds Baked in.
You Could INSTANTLY WIN a Golf Weekend with Paul Azinger!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
NET WT 20 OZ (1 LB 4 OZ) 567g. see more...

Post Shredded Wheat  Honey Nut Cereal
Post Shredded Wheat Honey Nut Cereal
Buy on Walmart
Victoria G.
San antonio, TX
As a kid I hated this cereal. Now I can feel the fiber in my veins. Good for keeping things moving and still is slightly sweet. A healthy alternative to sugar cereals.
Jessica D.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite cereals! this has a sweet taste but not like a sugary cereal and has a lot more nutrients than those other cereals as well.
Val B.
San jose , CA
Foodie Expert
Tastes good with out the guilt. Really fills you up and keeps you full. I also like to eat a handful as a snack.
Megan M.
Foodie Expert
This cereal is good I personally eat as a snack sometimes but I want too I will add milk it taste good love it
Christina S.
Foodie Expert
This is the two yummy cereal and it's great to pack in my purse for a snack for my three-year-old
Pardis Z.
This is a very good cereal I really enjoy this a lot for breakfast or a snack
Jen B.
Rolla, MO
Crunchy, sweet and addictive...I can eat a box of this in a day, but I don't! Adds some fiber into your diet. I personally enjoy it right out of the box, but it is good with soy, almond or coconut milk. The flavor tastes of honey and nuts. Seriously addictive!
sarah n.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
Decent cereal, not too sugary. decent healthy breakfast choice. my kid enjoys them