Post Shredded Wheat  Honey Nut Cereal uploaded by HEATHER C.
Post Shredded Wheat  Honey Nut Cereal

Post Shredded Wheat Honey Nut Cereal

BY POST

Post, Shredded Wheat, Spoon Size, Honey Nut.
made with 100% Natural Whole Grain Wheat. Honey & Almonds Baked in.
You Could INSTANTLY WIN a Golf Weekend with Paul Azinger!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
NET WT 20 OZ (1 LB 4 OZ) 567g. see more...

Post Shredded Wheat  Honey Nut Cereal
Post Shredded Wheat Honey Nut Cereal
HEATHER C.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Shredded Wheat Cereal. Delicious with milk. Some of the best peanut butter flavor I’ve tasted in a cereal besides Reese's Puffsl.Good source of whole grain and fiber. Rejuvenating the Shredded Wheat brand. I believe this would be a great snack for the kiddos when eaten dry too. Some may crave more chocolate flavor but I love how the peanut butter stands out over the chocolate. Calorie count is pretty high at 270 for 2/3 cups and Not good for the low-carb in 2018 resolution crowd lol but it tastes amazing! Butterfinger took their potential slogan. Pretty lame back of box.
Jen B.
Rolla, MO
Crunchy, sweet and addictive...I can eat a box of this in a day, but I don't! Adds some fiber into your diet. I personally enjoy it right out of the box, but it is good with soy, almond or coconut milk. The flavor tastes of honey and nuts. Seriously addictive!
Victoria G.
San Antonio, TX
As a kid I hated this cereal. Now I can feel the fiber in my veins. Good for keeping things moving and still is slightly sweet. A healthy alternative to sugar cereals.
Jessica D.
One of my favorite cereals! this has a sweet taste but not like a sugary cereal and has a lot more nutrients than those other cereals as well.
Val B.
San jose , CA
Tastes good with out the guilt. Really fills you up and keeps you full. I also like to eat a handful as a snack.
Megan M.
This cereal is good I personally eat as a snack sometimes but I want too I will add milk it taste good love it
Christina S.
This is the two yummy cereal and it's great to pack in my purse for a snack for my three-year-old
Pardis Z.
This is a very good cereal I really enjoy this a lot for breakfast or a snack
Amy G.
I normally steer clear of anything that says shredded wheat, but this honey nut version is soooo amazing! I can’t tell you how much I love it! Just the perfect amount of sweetness and crunch. Goes great with normal milk or almond milk.
sarah n.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
Decent cereal, not too sugary. decent healthy breakfast choice. my kid enjoys them