BY POST

Post™ Selects Blueberry Morning Blueberry Cereal.
Calories 220.
Saturated fat 0g, 0%.
Sodium 190mg, 8%.
Sugars 16g.
Fiber 3g, 12%.
Vitamin D 10%.
Amount and % daily value per serving. See side panel for nutrition facts information.
†A % daily value for sugars has not been established.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
Sweet tangy blueberries.
Multi grain flakes & clusters.
Specially selected almonds. see more...

• Is this cereal very hard for some people to find? I've had some d...1 Answers
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
Foodie Expert
Hands down my favorite cereal. I love the flavor. When I'm craving something sweet I have a small bowl. I have only been able to find it at my local grocery store & it's about $5 a box though, which means I don't buy it as often as I'd like. I used the scan option on the Influenster app & it showed Walmart carries it so I will be looking again there to see because that's the only complaint I have is the price, well that and I wish I could get a bigger box if I had to pay $5 a box but for the flavor & quality I can't complain too much.
Hannah E.
Brooklet, GA
Foodie Expert
By far my favorite cereal of all time! The taste is great- there are plenty of blueberries throughout and they have good flavor, unlike some cereals where the fruit tastes like it's been freeze dried.
Alyssa W.
SANFORD, FL
This cereal has a great taste and is a healthy alternative to the sugary cereals.
emilee s.
This cereal is really good, I really like post cereal. I love blueberries so this is great
Angelina A.
St Petersburg, FL
Foodie Expert
I love a lot of Post Cereal. I remember this brand and it was sooo good. There were tons of blueberries in them and had a great crunch. I really wish they had this still.
Zoe B.
Foodie Expert
I love Blueberry Morning, especially as a snack! It is delicious and flavorful with many different aspects, making it very difficult to get sick of.
Christy B.
Foodie Expert
This is my all time favorite cereal. Great flavor! I just have a hard time finding this in the stores anymore so I recommend picking it up when you see it!
Zoe B.
Foodie Expert
Is this cereal very hard for some people to find? I've had some difficulties in the past year or so...