BY POST

Post™ Selects Blueberry Morning Blueberry Cereal.
Calories 220.
Saturated fat 0g, 0%.
Sodium 190mg, 8%.
Sugars 16g.
Fiber 3g, 12%.
Vitamin D 10%.
Amount and % daily value per serving. See side panel for nutrition facts information.
†A % daily value for sugars has not been established.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
Sweet tangy blueberries.
Multi grain flakes & clusters.
Specially selected almonds. see more...

• Is this cereal very hard for some people to find? I've had some d...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
Hands down my favorite cereal. I love the flavor. When I'm craving something sweet I have a small bowl. I have only been able to find it at my local grocery store & it's about $5 a box though, which means I don't buy it as often as I'd like. I used the scan option on the Influenster app & it showed Walmart carries it so I will be looking again there to see because that's the only complaint I have is the price, well that and I wish I could get a bigger box if I had to pay $5 a box but for the flavor & quality I can't complain too much.
Hannah E.
Brooklet, GA
By far my favorite cereal of all time! The taste is great- there are plenty of blueberries throughout and they have good flavor, unlike some cereals where the fruit tastes like it's been freeze dried.
Angelina A.
St Petersburg, FL
I love a lot of Post Cereal. I remember this brand and it was sooo good. There were tons of blueberries in them and had a great crunch. I really wish they had this still.
Christy B.
This is my all time favorite cereal. Great flavor! I just have a hard time finding this in the stores anymore so I recommend picking it up when you see it!
Zoe B.
I love Blueberry Morning, especially as a snack! It is delicious and flavorful with many different aspects, making it very difficult to get sick of.
Lauren H.
Kent
When I bring home a box of this cereal, my family eats it before any of the others. We all love it! I wish more stores carried it.
Ashley E.
This cereal has it all! Sweetness, crunch, granola, almonds, and blueberries. I have loved this cereal since I was a little girl.
emilee s.
This cereal is really good, I really like post cereal. I love blueberries so this is great
Alyssa W.
SANFORD, FL
This cereal has a great taste and is a healthy alternative to the sugary cereals.
Zoe B.
Is this cereal very hard for some people to find? I've had some difficulties in the past year or so...