BY POST

Sara H.
Waynesboro , PA
Perfect mix of salty and sweet. I love the crisp pretzel with the nice fudge shell. It's one of those things that once you start eating them that you can't stop! I suggest getting a small bag to start with. I highly recommend you try them if you haven't.
Nicole P.
Oh, I love these! I tend to refer these over the regular chocolate covered pretzels. They are so good and definitely satisfy your sweet tooth or if you are craving salt and sweet then these are perfect. Usually a great price and definitely a repeat buy for me.
Lelia T.
Brooklyn, Ny
A good balance of sweet and salty. Sometimes it could get too sweet if you eat too much of them, but it's hard to stop when you start. They are a great snack if you prepare beforehand and limit yourself!
wendy b.
These are so addicting. Anything that is a combination of chocolate, either milk, dark or white, and pretzel you pretty much have a winner. I could probably eat all 12 bags in one sitting!
Kayla W.
Chocolate and pretzels, whats there to NOT love?! I take these with us to Disneyland and i get my sweet and salty fix in 1 shot! Wahoo!! love these!
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
I love these!!!! They are so great and I love sweet and salty taste on my tongue. They are great and reasonably priced and found everywhere!
Gabby D.
Iselin, NJ
These aree soooo good! I can eat them all day everyday! but I prefer the chocolate covered pretzels better! but these are still tasty
Shelby Y.
Senatobia, MS
Absolutely my addition. If you are craving sweet and salty, you should definitely go with this product. Amazing.