BY POST

• Where do they sell them1 Answers
  • Have not seen this anywhere..was this only available for ...1 Answers
Madison Z.
Bonne Terre, Missouri
This is my favorite type of fruity pebbles, they are so addicting. It sucks because they are only for a limited time sometimes, but when they are here I buy loads of them.
Stacy H.
St George, UT
Marshmallows and pebbles?! Ohh so good. Very high in sugar so I don't recommend letting these be your only breakfast option.
D. C.
I had absolutely no idea that this gem of a product even existed.. Hopefully, I'll find this in the supermarket one day.
Yohailyn G.
Great Stuff !!! my Kiddos lovee this cereal and the pink and blue ish color left on the plate after
Denisse V.
MY CHILDREN LOVE THESE FRUITY PEBBLES THEY ARE FRUITY AND NOT TOO SWEET JUST PERFECT!
Maddie B.
Pittsburgh
I did not even know that these existed! These sound soooo good and I hope that they come to a grocery store near me
Krystal N.
Innisfil , ON
What!!!! I've never seen these before but I'm not surprised we never get anything good in Canada
Liliana C.
San Diego, CA
Have not seen this anywhere..was this only available for a limited time? Know where I can find it?
Andrea A.