Post® Marshmallow Fruity Pebbles™ Cereal 11 oz. Box uploaded by Amber W.Post® Marshmallow Fruity Pebbles™ Cereal 11 oz. Box uploaded by RobinandBrandi M.

BY POST

Post Marshmallow Fruity Pebbles Cereal 11 oz. Box see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emily M.
Laceys Spring
I have it 4 stars only because you can't eat the marshmallows straight from the box like Lucky Charms. Sometimes I like eating dry cereal, however, these marshmallows were squishy like they were stale until I ate them with milk. Somehow being in milk make them the correct texture. So weird! The cereal was super tasty though!
RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
OMG I couldn't believe it when I saw these on the cereal aisle. I love love fruity pebbles and I love lucky charms. So adding the marshmallows to fruity pebbles just made my day!! I buy 4 at a time! We eat this stuff up
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Sweet and delicious! Don't have diabetes well you just might with these sugary goodness! I just recently had these and I like them! They are pretty good as a rice crispy treat! If you haven't made them with these you should try it! Definitely delicious!
Lara S.
Hartselle, AL
Fruity pebbles is my ALL TIME favorite cereal. Now, they got 20 times better with one of the best additions... Marshmallows!!! It's like lucky charms but better!!!
Amber W.
Best cereal ever! I bought seven boxes at Kroger! It's sweet and delicious! The perfect mix of Fruity Pebbles and Marshmallows.
Ashley T.
Springfield
Great cereal me and my kids loved it. Has always been a great cereal even when I was little.  Bought it at Krogers
Julie U.
Hanford, CA
One word delicious this is definitely one of those cereals you go to late at night when you have a sweet craving.