Post-it Super Sticky Notes in Assorted Colors uploaded by Kirby F.Post-it Super Sticky Notes in Assorted Colors uploaded by Thee O.Post-it Super Sticky Notes in Assorted Colors uploaded by Daniela G.

BY POST-IT

Features. Post-it Super Sticky Notes, Assorted Bright Colors, 1-Pad per Pack. Size - 3 x 3 in. Assorted Bright Colors. Leave messages on multiple surfaces like doors and walls. Life gets easier with these handy notes. Bright colors are bold and will grab attention. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
These post it super sticky notes are really great! I never have a problem with them and they much better than the ones you get at the dollar store. Super affordable and a great product.
Madeline W.
For as inexpensive as these are - I buy lots at a time. The different colors help me for my organization in office. They stick and rarely come off, they are usually only good with one application. So don't use the same sticky twice.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I got these super sticky notes from House party and chatterbox. I also received the Purse dispenser too! I love love love these new items they are so girly and make working so much more fun! They stick notes are twice as sticky and make it easier for them to stay up longer and able to restick to surfaces multiple times.
Thee O.
Compton , CA
These cute super sticky post it note pads come in handy. They have very bold color so they're very noticeable for remembering things. They are very inexpensive and you can find them just about anywhere. I got mine from target. Definitely recommend them Post-it Notes
Daniela G.
Corona, NY
I use these like nothing when i am in school. I think they are great for writing notes in books and saving or marking the pages. I also think they are great to stick onto Tupperware or the fridge when leaving a note for someone. I like that they come in different colors.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
These are indispensable for school, work and home! Super sticky so they stay put! I have been using these for years and will continue to buy. Very affordable, helpful product. Highly recommend!
Mya S.
Wyoming, MI
I use these everyday and will continue to for probably years and years to come, can never get enough of them.
Chris C.
Buffalo, NY
Great way to help remember things the sticky notes are small and very helpful