BY POST-IT

Features. Post-it Super Sticky Notes, Assorted Bright Colors, 1-Pad per Pack. Size - 3 x 3 in. Assorted Bright Colors. Leave messages on multiple surfaces like doors and walls. Life gets easier with these handy notes. Bright colors are bold and will grab attention. see more...

Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
The post it is a very useful tool for the office, I use it to write down things I have to remember and I put them on the wall until I do what they say. I love the variety of colors they have, they are a fun way to write down the earrings. I use them to write sentences in my house and put them in the mural. They are not expensive and I buy them in staples.
Kirsten P.
Springfield, Va
They never fail to stick unless you dunk the entire thing in water or put dust that covers the entire sticky side. The paper is smooth and best of all it’s very affordable. Definitely would recommend.
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
These are great for any of and to stay on top of your duties! Thanks to these sticky notes I stay organized with my schedule and the best part is they are totally affordable and great packaging! Would buy again
Amanda S.
jim thorpe
I just bought another set of these for the new house . I love them , I have such a bad memory so sticking these notes everywhere is pretty essential. Also they stick and stay unlike the cheap knock off ones
Becky M.
The MOST handy, helpful notes ever invented! Being that you can put these in a lot of places, they are perfect for home, office, school, camps, etc. Different sizes, different colors. Pick your fav! And share on!! Reminders, lists, appointments, dates, times, names, numbers, doodling,.. Whatever your pleasure! You can't go wrong with having these handy dandy post it notes around!! Stick them on the inside of your car, desk, chair, tv, computer, book, mirror, door, refrigerator,.. Endless possibilities!! #POSTITNOTES
Angymer D.
Mississauga, ON
These pieces of paper are very helpful in the office, I use them to separate documents, to classify projects and to be able to differentiate them without having to read it, it saves me valuable time.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Absolutely love to use Post-it notes for notes again books and stuff and I absolutely love to use it and I highly recommend you guys get it for children stuff like high school and college students cuz it comes in handy very well and some teachers actually would like you to get sticky notes and they work very very well
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
These post it super sticky notes are really great! I never have a problem with them and they much better than the ones you get at the dollar store. Super affordable and a great product.
Madeline W.
Temple, TX
For as inexpensive as these are - I buy lots at a time. The different colors help me for my organization in office. They stick and rarely come off, they are usually only good with one application. So don't use the same sticky twice.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I got these super sticky notes from House party and chatterbox. I also received the Purse dispenser too! I love love love these new items they are so girly and make working so much more fun! They stick notes are twice as sticky and make it easier for them to stay up longer and able to restick to surfaces multiple times.