Office SuppliesPost-it

by Post-it

how many post it each package contains?
Start your review of Post-it Super Sticky Notes, 3" x 3", 45 Sheets Per Pad, Three Pads Per Pack (Pack of 6) Total 810 Sheets!
How would you rate this product?
Julie S.
Levittown, PA
These Post-it Super Sticky Notes are good, but I prefer the regular stick Post-its. These super sticky ones are kind of hard to reposition, and they curl up. For some people, these might be perfect for their needs. They are a little pricey, but if you want quality super sticky notes, it may be worth it. I would recommend these notes for the right job.
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Post-it Super Sticky Notes, 3" x 3", 45 Sheets Per Pad, Three Pads Per Pack (Pack of 6) Total 810 Sheets uploaded by Ginger L.
I use the Post-it Super Sticky Notes, 3" x 3", 45 Sheets Per Pad, Three Pads Per Pack (Pack of 6) Total 810 Sheets for everything from grocery list to to do lists for the day. They are perfect to make your list as the day goes and you think of things and size is perfect to stick in your wallet to run to the grocers. Great organization!
Angelica B.
Orlando, FL
Prácticas para anotar cualquier cosas! Se pega fácil en cualquier superficie. Ideales para oficinas o estudiantes que deseen organizarse o recordar información rápida! Las uso todos los días. Recomendadas.
keely A.
Ashland City, TN
I use sticky notes often. The come in so many colors and sizes. The price is fair. You can make quick notes and leave them anywhere. The colors are bright so they get your attention.
daniela C.
Elgin, IL
This product is truly wonderful I love it it’s very very great it’s just the best, which I love and it’s a yes it’s a yes yes yes totally recommend will not regret it and it’s amazing. You won’t regret buying it!
Gerardine D.
Orlando, FL
I have been using post-it since I was working at my first job. I love them because they are colorful, useful and convenient. Post-it makes our life easier.
Lucia A.
CALIFORNIACATHEDRALCIT
Post-it Super Sticky Notes, 3" x 3", 45 Sheets Per Pad, Three Pads Per Pack (Pack of 6) Total 810 Sheets uploaded by Lucia A.
Everything have to write at my mature age this is awesome and very helpful I use this for my notes even if still write in my agenda o phone notes it’s really a remainder of your daily life so recommend it hopefully you o everyone can start using this [product:post-it-notes-cube-value-pack-3-in-x-3-in-asst-bright-colors-500-shts/cube]
B R.
Azusa, CA
My, how I truly appreciate these - in the office, for moving, ID-ing people's items, organizing,... ETC. Once they stick - there is not a worry about the label falling off. And they are a breeze to remove. The color choices are bright enough to see from afar. There is a range of available colors: to be able to tailor-make categories by color as well. The quality is superior to any brand that I have found. I also use them in the refrigerator, for categorizing and dating the wrapped foods. And they make a cheery backdrop for a sweet note of appreciation to the ones we love.
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Post-it Super Sticky Notes, 3" x 3", 45 Sheets Per Pad, Three Pads Per Pack (Pack of 6) Total 810 Sheets uploaded by Yessica N.
Me encanta tener siempre en casa esta sticky notes ya sea en la nevera en cualquier lugar para anotar cualquier información y además los niños las necesitan 👍
Sarah A.
Westminster, VT
The person who thought of these is a genius! I practically use these every day. Make life super easy so you don't forget any task weather it small or big definitely handy