Business & IndustrialOfficePaper ProductsPost-it
Post-it Super Sticky Notes, 3 in x 3 in, Rio de Janeiro Collection, 6 Pads/Pack

by Post-it

#1 in Sticky Notes

Post-it® Super Sticky Notes feature 2X the sticking power. With these notes you can stick and re-stick to move reminders and to-dos with you throughout the day.

Are these very sticky?
GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD ... Whatsapp: +18033921735, I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Cyber hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich.( darkwebcyberhackers @ gmail. com ) I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 250,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode. Email: darkwebcyberhackers @ gmail . com Text & Call or WhatsApp: +18033921735
What are some colors that haven't been made for post it yet ??
Start your review of Post-it® Super Sticky Notes, 3 in x 3 in, Rio de Janeiro Collection, 6 Pads/Pack!
Product Highlights
I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that classin reviews
God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!in reviews
The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lolin reviews
I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages.in reviews
Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house.in reviews
Claudia L.
Post-it® Super Sticky Notes, 3 in x 3 in, Rio de Janeiro Collection, 6 Pads/Pack uploaded by Claudia L.
Ay Love notepads. I like to leave small messages on notes with different shades of color, they are practical and the adhesive they have is practical because you can stick it in any folder or stick it anywhere to leave the note.. Highly recommend for office or home.[product:post-it-notes-cube-2-in-x-2-in-400-sheets/cube]
Samantha W.
Aberdeen, MD
Post-it® Super Sticky Notes, 3 in x 3 in, Rio de Janeiro Collection, 6 Pads/Pack uploaded by Samantha W.
Do you really work in an office if you don’t use post-it’s? At my job we use them for daily reminders, quick notes and so much more. I love the different varieties of notes you can purchase whether it’s keeping a place in your notebook, or keeping tabs on what file you are working on. Great product! Post-it
Brittney H.
Garland, TX
Post-it® Super Sticky Notes, 3 in x 3 in, Rio de Janeiro Collection, 6 Pads/Pack uploaded by Brittney H.
Super handy, esp working in an office atmosphere. I love the bright neon colors. The post-it notes are great for jotting down things or simply posting around the house or office to set quick reminders.
Karol G.
Mcallen, TX
Post-it® Super Sticky Notes, 3 in x 3 in, Rio de Janeiro Collection, 6 Pads/Pack uploaded by Karol G.
Love my post-its! They come very handy at work and at home to write notes, information, reminders, etc.. They are very affordable and come in really cool colors.
Katrina  A.
Glenwood, AR
Post-it® Super Sticky Notes, 3 in x 3 in, Rio de Janeiro Collection, 6 Pads/Pack uploaded by Katrina  A.
Dependable and always on hand. Bright colors for visual cues and organization. Come in all shapes and sizes making it easy to chose what you need for the message or memo you need to write down. Not a fan of the "slinky" or "accordion" type tho, I end up dragging it around when I want to walk around with the pad in my hand. Lol
Felicia A.
Billings, MT
Post it notes are the best! Easy for me to leave messages around the house for family and reminders for myself!
Heather S.
Post-it® Super Sticky Notes, 3 in x 3 in, Rio de Janeiro Collection, 6 Pads/Pack uploaded by Heather S.
I am a huge lover of school supplies! You could call me a school supplies afficionado!! Always have been. Always will be. I get so excited to see new fun items. 🤗 Post-it is a trusted and well respected brand. High quality products. These Post-it Super Sticky Notes in Rio de Janeiro Collection are amazing. All of their colors are incredible!! Each pad is a 3 inch by 3 inch square. You can never have too many Post-its❣️
Lisa F.
Purchased at: Office Depot
I am addicted to Post-It Notes, no lost favorite are the larger horizontal ones followed by the square bright colored then the lines ones. They serve all sorts of needs in my life and they are everywhere in my work space and journal. I even try using the app one on my computer but not as gratifying as writing on the paper ones. What did I ever do before them
Carrie S.
Post-it® Super Sticky Notes, 3 in x 3 in, Rio de Janeiro Collection, 6 Pads/Pack uploaded by Carrie S.
Always great to have sticky notes handy. Always fond a reason to use em! They have saved me many times. Love having a little note to put on the mirror, wall, or somewhere I can't miss that reminds me of the important things I gotta do. Or for projects they worked tonight too!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
Nothing beats Post-It’s! They are so purposeful, from jotting down quick lists to holding a spot in a book. It’s so satisfying to cross something off the list! 😂 Love the cheery variety of colors offered as well.

231 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...