by Post-it

Use these handy flags to pre-mark important contractual or legal documents before a meeting or color-code by client. Post-it Sign Here Arrow Flags has so many uses. Flags stick securely for long-lasting use and remove cleanly without damaging the document. Each 1" flag is printed with the words, "Sign Here." Flags come in orange, blue and lime.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Post-it Sign Here 1" Arrow Flags - 1" x 1.70" - Arrow - 50 Sheets per Pad - "SIGN HERE" - Orange, Blue, Lime - Removable - 2 / Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Charleston, SC
Post-it Sign Here 1" Arrow Flags - 1" x 1.70" - Arrow - 50 Sheets per Pad - "SIGN HERE" - Orange, Blue, Lime - Removable - 2 / Pack uploaded by Nka K.
I got this post it flags at Walmart on sale. I use it for my school books 📚. It’s very helpful and great quality. Overall I’m extremely satisfied with the post-it flags. And I recommend this to everyone. Post-it Sign Here 1" Arrow Flags - 1" x 1.70" - Arrow - 50 Sheets per Pad - "SIGN HERE" - Orange, Blue, Lime - Removable - 2 / Pack
1,655 reviews
These are really useful for work or school. Inexpensive but they are more pricey than the blank ones. Available at most stationery stores. Would recommend.

Looking for your answer?