BY POST-IT

3M is fundamentally a science-based company. We produce thousands of imaginative products and were a leader in scores of markets - from health care and highway safety to office products and abrasives and adhesives. Our success begins with our ability to apply our technologies - often in combination - to an endless array of real-world customer needs. Of course all of this is made possible by the people of 3M and their singular commitment to make life easier and better for people around the world. Post-it Printed Message Flags make it simple to request action. Ideal for marking documents without writing on them. Sticks securely removes cleanly. Bold arrow points precisely where you need it. Dispenses one flag at a time. Also try Post-it Arrow Flags. Flag/Note Quantity: 100 x Yellow. Shape: Arrow Rectangle. Flag/Note Size: 1" W x 1.75" L. Print/Message: Sign Here Flag. Dispenser: Included - Pop-up. Application/Usage: Page Marker Color Coder. Features: Removable Self-adhesive. Color: Yellow. Recycled: No. Assembly Required: No. Country of Origin: US. Type: Flag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Alexandria C.
Portales, NM
I work in an office as an assistant, and these come in handy a lot of the time. The office I work in is for the Vice President of my university, and he signs a ton of paperwork. These are great and convenient for him so he doesn't have to search for where to sign. The fact that it's a pop-up note makes it easier for me as the assistant to simply grab one and stick it on the paper. This makes both my supervisor and my day easier and smooth. I appreciate this genius idea!
Joseline G.
N Las Vegas, NV
I use these all the time when I need my boss to sign for stuff! Easy and bold enough to see! I don't like that they are really flimsy though but I understand it's not a tab. I like the tab material better
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
These are great when signing a lease. I always appreciate the buildings that give you contracts to sign and the tabs just make it that much easier.
ShannonDavila J.
Schertz, TX
These are so handy. We use these at work multiple times a day to help our members know where to sign.