Post It Post-it Super Sticky Notes, 3 in x 3 in, Apple Shape, Assorted Colors, 2 Pads/Pack (7350-APL)

BY POST-IT

Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Who doesn't love Post It notes? I mean really?! These will always be a favorite of mine. They stick for days, the packs come in pretty vibrant colors. You can use them for anything whether its a reminder, a grocery list, or even leave your partner a cute little love note on the mirror. They are great. I highly recommend this product.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
I can’t remember, but I got these in some sort of goody bag from some brand when I was in design school. These are so cute! I love that they started making these into shapes. I’m all about it.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
Please help me because I always forget things and it helps me remind me of certain things it's super cheap it's affordable I recommend is for everyone I love it I love the colors are so helpful and it really helps my life and it's super cheap and I get them at Walmart
Assil A.
This product is very cool I want to review it on my channel .it is very beautyful and so cool and sweet and thanks