Post-it Page Markers, Assorted Ultra Colors, 1/2 in x 2 in, 100/Pad, 5 Pads/Pk

by Post-it

#2 in Sticky Notes

Post-it Page Markers in assorted Ultra colors in 1/2 in x 2 in size are great to use to color code your documents. They are handy to mark any document and stays put until removed. Works like a note and flag combined. 100 sheets/pad and 5 pads/pack.

do you enjoy these?
do you like using these
Favourite colour?
Start your review of Post-it Page Markers, Assorted Ultra Colors, 1/2 in x 2 in, 100/Pad, 5 Pads/Pk!
Product Highlights
“I love these easy little post-it papers you can easily bookmark a book or magazine and the different colors make it easy too.” in reviews
“...but these easily tear and are difficult to write on, they are good for marking pages though and lines in notes ” in reviews
“They don't have the best long-term staying power and writing on the tabs doesn't work great, but for temporary space-holding, these are a good, quick option.” in reviews
“I love these especially because they come in different colors making it easier for me to know were to go back to in a book if I've marked it and categorized the colors” in reviews
“i use it a lot because my professor is all over the place with chapters so i like to keep track of what we are reviewing” in reviews
State College, PA
These are so handy for me as a college student. I use these when I'm doing readings for my classes all the time. Before I knew about these I would rip sticky notes into strips and they'd always look messy. Now I don't have to rip anything, I just pull one of the page markers off the stack. The only downside for me is I wish you got more in a package.
Post-it Page Markers, Assorted Ultra Colors, 1/2 in x 2 in, 100/Pad, 5 Pads/Pk uploaded by Alexandra C.
I love how easy these are to use and they’re effortless. It’s great for reading and marking pages for others to see - or for yourself while you read and need to organize different sections with different pages! As a paralegal - I know how much lawyers love these!
1,623 reviews
These are so nice and easy to use. I love how they come in lots of different fun colors! The come in handy if you need to mark your place in a book or on a paper. They are great for all levels of school or even if you are an avid reader and just need to save some pages. They are wonderful!
Linden, TN
Purchased at: Target
These are awesome for marking pages! I homeschool my oldest son and use these for keeping our place, along with keeping his records for it. The different colors are helpful in helping you remember which color for what, and you can always write the subjects (or whatever you choose) on them too, or anything you're sorting/keeping records of. Has one sticky part, on end, like most post its do, so don't have to have tape really. They're handy for many uses.
San Jose , CA
Type A organized personalities need these to stay sane. The size is perfect for small notes and even on large reports. Effective little pieces for all students and professionals alike. It’s a must buy if you’re into getting a different color highlighter for your planner.
This is so useful for when you’re reading a book. Every time I read a book I would use this whenever I am done reading for today. For the page that I stopped at, I would stick it on the page. The next time I continue reading, I can easily find the page where I stopped at. Variety of different colors. Can be use for both books and notes. Good supply to use. Even can stick pretty well. Even last quite a while.
Loveland, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are a life saver for me, especially being in school, i use these all the time, i just wish the stickiness would last longer, they aren’t expensive at all. i would definitely recommend these to someone who likes keeping track of stuff.
These post it notes are great for tabbing up pages and notes. I use these a lot and are great for many things. I love how they are colored to color coordinator and great to stand out. They are small and can fit anywhere.
Kalama, WA
1,210 reviews
Purchased at: Target
These post it assorted page markers were so helpful to me when I was in college and trying to keep track of different sections in a book or notes that I had written. The assorted colors are useful as well, in addition to the length of the post it and being able to write a memo on the post it itself. Very helpful.
Augusta, ME
Purchased at: CVS
I love these little post it notes. These make keeping everything suoer organzied and labeled. I put these on certain pages in a magazine or book to hold my place or to mark important sections. These are an awesome tool to have.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...