Business & IndustrialOfficePaper ProductsPost-it
Post-it Page Markers, Assorted Ultra Colors, 1/2 in x 2 in, 100/Pad, 5 Pads/Pk

Post-it® Page Markers, Assorted Ultra Colors, 1/2 in x 2 in, 100/Pad, 5 Pads/Pk

by Post-it

#3 in Sticky Notes

Post-it® Page Markers in assorted Ultra colors in 1/2 in x 2 in size are great to use to color code your documents. They are handy to mark any document and stays put until removed. Works like a note and flag combined. 100 sheets/pad and 5 pads/pack.

do you enjoy these?
do you like using these
Favourite colour?
Start your review of Post-it® Page Markers, Assorted Ultra Colors, 1/2 in x 2 in, 100/Pad, 5 Pads/Pk!
Product Highlights
I love these easy little post-it papers you can easily bookmark a book or magazine and the different colors make it easy too.in reviews
...but these easily tear and are difficult to write on, they are good for marking pages though and lines in notes in reviews
They don't have the best long-term staying power and writing on the tabs doesn't work great, but for temporary space-holding, these are a good, quick option.in reviews
I love these especially because they come in different colors making it easier for me to know were to go back to in a book if I've marked it and categorized the colorsin reviews
i use it a lot because my professor is all over the place with chapters so i like to keep track of what we are reviewingin reviews
Demetrisa  A.
Phoenix, AZ
Post-it® Page Markers, Assorted Ultra Colors, 1/2 in x 2 in, 100/Pad, 5 Pads/Pk uploaded by Demetrisa  A.
I need to go buy some more but I have some other ones that used but I use these to keep me in line when I’m using my Journal or my calendar and my appointment book there’s small tabs you can place in your books or a journal or a calendar or appointment book when you want to section off certain subjects I have to buy some more so I do not have a picture to show you and I just have new journals for the new year I definitely recommend them to anyone that uses books journals calendars appointment books or Bibles
Heather S.
Post-it® Page Markers, Assorted Ultra Colors, 1/2 in x 2 in, 100/Pad, 5 Pads/Pk uploaded by Heather S.
Love the happy colors of these Post-It Page Markers. 1/2 inch by 2 inch. Great multi purpose item. Nice quality. Very economical. So easy to use.
Luis  O.
Inglewood, CA
Great product! Easy to use and it doesn’t leave a mark if you take it away from the paper. No complaints on this brand.
Nicole S.
Eatontown, NJ
These are a life saver. I love that the strip is a little thick so you can actually write notes on. This product saved me a lot in college. It helped me mark the important stuff and stay more organized. The post-it stays put without leaving any marks or residue after taking them off. I would definitely recommend.
Sonja A.
Augusta, ME
Post-it® Page Markers, Assorted Ultra Colors, 1/2 in x 2 in, 100/Pad, 5 Pads/Pk uploaded by Sonja A.
I love Post-It page markers when I’m reading books to organize my thoughts for my book blog and goodreads reviews. I use a standard post it at the very front to write down trigger and content warnings, then I use the page markers to mark any quotes and specific passages I may want to mention in my reviews. They stick well, are easy to write notes on, and help keep me organized!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,229 reviews
The Post-It Assorted Page Markers are the perfect size for numerous things. You can use them to bookmark certain spots in books for notes which is handy if you are unable to use highlighters in the book. They come in 5 bold colors which make it so you can color cordinate subjects etc. You can use them at school, at the office or at home! They really are one of the best school supplies invented!
Ava B.
Post-it® Page Markers, Assorted Ultra Colors, 1/2 in x 2 in, 100/Pad, 5 Pads/Pk uploaded by Ava B.
I really like post it notes. I can not live without them. The colors really stand out and give you a little reminder when needed. I also like the vibrant colors. I use these everyday. They are very helpful when you need to add a little note to your documents.
Diana  G.
Boca Raton, FL
Post-it® Page Markers, Assorted Ultra Colors, 1/2 in x 2 in, 100/Pad, 5 Pads/Pk uploaded by Diana  G.
They are magically precise , great paper, does not transfer , the sticky notes are long standing and I would like to have them in pastel colors, they are very affordable for the high quality, absolutely recommended.
Jennifer  L.
Battle Creek, MI
I love these soooo much I use them daily at work and it makes my job sooooo much easier when I just need to put a small note for the HR lady and not having to waste a whole sticky note
karen M.
Fairview, TN
Post-it® Page Markers, Assorted Ultra Colors, 1/2 in x 2 in, 100/Pad, 5 Pads/Pk uploaded by karen M.
Love these! These are perfect for marking your page. Good brand and product. Would recommend trying these.