8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
I use them for everything. Book marks, shopping lists, reminders, planning tools.
So so useful for studying and for reminders! Always good to have these on hand!!
I live on these. I have to say I'm a post-it fanatic. I love how handy they are.
I would love them more if they didn't fall off surfaces or curl up so frequently
Perfect for adding notes to your textbooks without writing on your actual pages!
I use these for everything.. They are so bright and stick so well. Five stars.
I necessity for any college student. I don't know what I would do without them!
I love these Because they are very colourful. →For every subject another colour
Literally my life when it comes to studying, plus they come on amazing colours
Love theses post-it notes for when i was in school makes things so much easier
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos