8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
Good for reminders, and can leave cute notes around the house for your loved ones. Quotes etc..
Post it notes are a must. Especially since I like to skim everything, these are my life savers
These are perfect for note takers and organizers like myself. I love the variety of colours!
My favorites! They come in so many different colours and sizes. Great for work or for school.
The best for organizing my day, for making notes on books and to write my tasks of the day! !
I love post it's and their vibrant colours, perfect for using as a page marker or reminders!
I use these to teach my daughter her ABCs and how to draw certain things. She loves practice.
Such a great thing for organization especially when you are a college or university student!
To be more organized you need post it are easy to use and easy to find whatever you can find
Make my day more organized. The colorful papers. It make my softboard full of colors. Loveee
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos