8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
As a student, I am always needing to write things down on a whim. I love these because they are so easy to use, you just write, peel and stick. They also come in a lot of really colourful and cute designs which makes it even easier to post them on the walls.
Without these simple little squares I could stick on everything, my OCD would be even worse. They keep me organized and in check, make my day easier and run MUCH smoothr. Thanks, post-it!
They're a bit pricey but it's definitely worth it. These sticky notes will not budge as long as you don't try pulling them off. The best thing? The come in a variety of colors and shapes!
The best, they are very sticky, good colors, good brand I love them and I use it on college to write notes or to put on things in other languages around my room! Learning some new language it's easier with this
If it weren't for post it notes I would not remember anything. I literally have these things everywhere! In my bathroom, in my car, etc... they are great and I cant live without them!
An absolute must-have in my schoolbag and at my desk. I use them to jot down notes or to organize my binder/textbooks. Using different colours for different sections is very helpful.
I love Post-It notes. It helped me a lot during my college years. Now, I rely on it even more in the office. The only problem is, it is little too pricey compared to generic brands.
I use post it notes for everything. I was having so much trouble planning my seating chart for my wedding that I put everyone's name on a post it note and placed each person at their table so that I could visually see where I could sit everyone.
I have a major obsession on post-it notes; I like to use these to remind myself of tasks I need to do throughout the day. Leave them on my computer screen to ensure I don't forget.
Love these! Always keep these in my desk drawer all the time. The bright colours make it hard to forget that you've got some tasks written on there. Almost running out! Use these all the time for school and work.
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos