8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
Post it notes are a life saver. They have endless uses and are a must-have for anyone in college or university. Post-It has many different styles and colours and sizes - something for everyone and every need. They're perfect as bookmarks, reminders, markings in textbooks, etc.
I can't live without these on a daily basis, on a Monday I would write out my schedule for Monday-Friday on 5 different sticky notes. On Monday I would put it on my computer so I know exactly what needs to be done and what to expect on that day. Then Tuesday.... Repeat and etc.
These are one of the most useful things for me when it comes to staying organized for school. Great for to-do lists but also for little notes and book marks in textbooks. I have these in all shapes and colours and they make studying that little bit easier and more efficient!
Everyone needs this at college. They're handy and easier to carry around with you. I always run out of room and then need to add something on to a previous page and just use a post it. I also use them to put on my walls around my room for reminders. Colourful ones help.
My OBSESSION. I cannot tell you how many of these I have. The bright colours and tight adhesive allow me to have lots of choices when making notes. They are fun and superb in the office or school setting. I use them to make notes on my cork board or in my textbooks.
I can't imagine life without post its. I use then a lot for studying, marking different pages, and making notes. I found them particularly helpful while taking art history. I would use the small ones to point to specific areas of the portraits we were studying.
Thank goodness for post it notes!! How else would I remember that I have three tests this upcoming Monday?! I literally have post it notes stuck all over my planner, calendar, and fridge. They serve as the perfect reminder for anything necessary of remembering.
The post-it's are great, its glue is excellent and adhere to any surface, its vibrant colors are amazing. Post-it's are very good quality and very useful when studying, at work and even to make a surprise, very versatile because they can be used as reminder notes, summary notes, etc.
Post its are probably one of the greatest stationary products ever. They are so handy when you want to label a page in a book but you can't write in the book. They are also fantastic for little reminders and todo lists. A must have product for anybody!
I still use these sticky pads for making side notes. It's easy to skick not only on your binders, folders but also on the fridge to leave little notes to remember. Specially in the world where we don't have to pick pen up I am totally addicted to it 😍
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos