8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
Great for reminders, book marks, whatever you need. The colors are great as well
Definitely a lifesaver for college students! A must have for notes and homework!!
These are always nice for school and work! They are great for taking small notes.
Gotta love post its. I love the bright colors. I carry a few around to jot notes
Great for penciling in things on my planner to do list or giving self motivation!
I will always love my Post Its. they are so colorful and help me stay organized!
Best thing to be invented to remind you for things to do. Helps with organization
Everyone loves post it notes! They a great for class or office! I recommend them
I love buying these in bundles because of the different colors they are so nice!
So!!! Perfect!!! So great for so many things. They could be more sticky though!
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos