8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
Love these for note taking and making notes in books. They help keep everything organized
These are such a simple thing to do to help keep you organized. I love the color variety
I use these daily. Best invention ever. Love the different colors and shapes they come in
I love post it notes. Can't go wrong with post-it notes. They always come in super handy.
Loves these use them to write love notes and stick them around the house for my husband.
Who has not used these in their life? we all love them. not strong but they do their job.
My life wouldn't be the same if it wasn't for post it's. They are so handy, so many uses.
Post it notes are great for little reminders. these stick well and never leave a residue
Live post it notes! Always use them to post up helpful reminders of homework for The week
I love the colorful Post-it notes literally use them for everything very helpful at work
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos