8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
My walls are covered in them, from notes to ideas to reminders, they're essential in any house!
Favorite thing to use at school i love the colors the sizes and they normally stick pretty well
I love these. I have them everywhere in house and in my desk at work. I use them all the time.
I use these at work daily! I'll never forget about an assignment or to send an important email!
Very helpful in writing class assignment reminders. Also helps me organize my papers/homework.
Very helpful when studying or taking (or passing) notes . They are very portable and colorful.
Nothing beats a brand new stack of post it notes in your desk at work! Use them for everything.
Theses are my life savers! I love using them in my books to do short summaries of what I read.
Love post its its really good for office and also school also great to pass notes during class
So good for place-holders! I always use them when I'm reading and they are good for side notes!
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos