8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
Review for: Cube, Cube more...
I always use post-it notes for school. I get the tabs and the cubes. They're convenient and make marking pages and taking notes a lot easier. I love the colorful design and the stickiness holds strong. I just throw these in my bag so I have them when I need them.
I love post it notes! My roommates and I always use these to leave little messages for one another around the house. I love that it comes in so many different colors! I always get them at staples because they often have percentages off. Love these!
I am able to use them for my chemistry lab book and put in different units without getting them mixed up. Also very aesthetically pleasing with the many variations of the colors.
I am OBSESSED with post-it notes. One fun way to use the mini ones is by sticking them in your planner! You can write little notes about assignments, appointments, meetings, etc.
This are the basic tool to have in your school bag, office, and especially next to your home phone when you need to write important messages or contacts. Post notes are a must have because they can either help record important information to remember or share, and they can also be used as books dividers.
I love using these for little reminders of things I need to get done! They are very small (comes in different sizes). I have them everywhere in my house! If you're in a hurry to write something down these are ALWAYS the best to use :)
I remember playing with post-it notes as a child and now as an adult- I find them so convenient to use! they are easy to peel and stick and leave notes in binders, books or on the fridge. love the different colors and they aren't too pricey either.
Love these because they're large and they come in so many different colors and sizes...they're great for adding a quick note to a binder or leaving a brief comment for someone. I also love that they're lined
I've found that Post-It brand really are the best for sticky notes. The adhesive is very effective and holds to most all surfaces/textures. I like that there are efferent color combo packs now! I highly recommend for students, office workers, anyone!
Post it's make life easier. I love using them in my text books to mark pages. They are great for notes and I use them all the time when studying. They are affordable and Come in so many colors.
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos