8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
The best post it notes they never are not sticky and they i like how they have different colors.
How do you not love post it's??? I have tried the off brands of these and they do not work well.
I use post-it notes to mark my pages in my text books. I love that they come in different colors.
As a college student I use post it notes daily. They are great and handy things to have around.
I love this brand. They make great little pads of paper to leave yourself notes! Very affordable.
Love theses they're so good to help you stay organized and remember all the things you have to do
I love the different colors. I have ocd so everything is color coordinated. These help with that
I am a post-it note-aholic. I love having post it's everywhere. Plus, it helps my failing memory
Love post it notes! best way to leave messages for my roommate! The super sticky ones work best
A must have! it keeps me organized, can be pricey sometimes but look for coupons or discounts!
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos