8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
Honestly one of the best inventions ever. They're such a simple concept but can be used in endless ways. There's a nice variety of colors and they have a good amount of stickiness to them.
A post-it is a post-it there great. For notes 📝 on the fridge notes 📝 for home 🏡 work or just a reminder for a busy mom or dad to get milk on the way home 🏡 I like them and use them often.
As a student, post it notes are very helpful. My favorite post it note brand is Post-it. The sticky ends are always sticky and I always have enough room to write what I need to. I would defiantly recommend this product. Thank you for reading this!
MUST HAVE. For college, for work, for organizing in the home. I go through so many Post It notes! Awesome for tabs in textbooks or just a regular old bookmark. It's hard to think a sticky piece of paper will change your life, but trust me, it will 😂
Review for: Cube more...
As simple as this product is, I always find use for them. They're stuck all over my house with different notes on them. Laundry lists, grocery lists, To-Do's. They're so affordable, last forever. Get organized and get your life together with Post-It's!
I love these sticky notes I have been using since.... foreverrr, they are perfect for reminders or just for notes. They are perfect for desk work and very colorful and bright. I love them and they are inexpensive
These are great for color coordinating any sort of organizational planner, binder, chart. They can be stuck on then peeled off and stuck on again without the worry of them falling off.
Long lasting and great for reminders during they day when you have a busy schedule. They are good for any student and handy and compacted. They are completely affordable and useful. I would recommend.
Always a must have! Whether it be in my purse, my car, on my table, or even at my work. I never go anywhere without a stack of post it. Every year they have something new, or the average Joe stuckys. My whole family lovea my notes I leave for them.
I love post it notes! My roommates and I always use these to leave little messages for one another around the house. I love that it comes in so many different colors! I always get them at staples because they often have percentages off. Love these!
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos