8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
Absolutely love these post it notes! They are so great for helping you keep your things organized. It is very effective and they are totally affordable, you can pick them up at Walmart for a couple bucks! I would totally recommend it for someone who is trying to keep their life organized.
Post-it notes are always great for work and school. I use them around the house when I need to remember to do something. They are cool for teaching my son how to say things in Spanish. The pop colors are cute.
First off, everyone knows that sometime in their life they need a post-it note to write for plans, agendas and what to do in few days. It keeps things really nice and good to use. Then a planner comes later but its a must have to get it and it will be a great use.
Post It's are the most handy thing to have around I swear. I keep some at my desk and some in my purse. I like that I can make edits to documents using a post it rather than marking up whatever the document is.
Review for: Cube more...
I would really like to know what we did before post-it notes existed because honestly I can't remember a time without them. They are just so useful and easy to use. I also love the different colors and holder options they've come out with. I would totally recommend.
I love using post-it notes in and out of the classroom. I usually write reminders or notes on it and later look at it when I'm studying. They also make great secret notes to pass off to friends.
What college kid doesn't need post-its? These are a huge study aid, and can be used in textbooks, binders, on whiteboards, etc. Post-its are an essential everyday tool, especially for young professionals!
Reminders deserve to be in color. These long lasting sticky post-its are great for keeping reminders on calendars, laptops, and desks. Affordable and adorable. The pack is a good size and I highly recommend them.
I love posted notes I use them for everything writing notes to myself, labeling stuff, etc.. the best part is they are sticky so you can put them on things I love that they come in different colors to really organize and label stuff which is great for people with OCD like myself
Post it notes are perfect for everyday or even weekly reminders that you can put up on your dorm room or calendar especially when you have events coming up. There's a lot to do in college and you don't want to miss out!
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos