8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
Post-It Notes are great and really handy. They're perfect for little notes or reminders. The different colors are also great for organizing. It's also great that you can stick them wherever you need them so that you don't forget your note. I would definitely recommend them.
Post it notes are a must for me! I use them for literally everything! From motivational quotes, to a calendar. Also I feel like I carry them around in my purse just in case! I have them laying around all over the house just in case. I would recommend to anyone and everyone!
I love Post-it notes I can use them on the microwave and on our work our for the computer to remind ourselves hey there something in the microwave. Because our cats if we leave out food will eat it.
Absolutely love these post it notes! They are so great for helping you keep your things organized. It is very effective and they are totally affordable, you can pick them up at Walmart for a couple bucks! I would totally recommend it for someone who is trying to keep their life organized.
Who doesn't love a good post it!! Life savers for sure! I can use these in class, in books, all over and any where! Super effective in being organized! Affordable for sure! I totally recommend this to any student as well as the avg working person!
My desk is never without a post-it cube! I particularly love the super sticky ones. I use post-its for EVERYTHING and EVERYWHERE. I put them on my purse, my steering wheel, my mirror, fridge - literally everywhere. I would be lost without my post-it cube!!
First off, everyone knows that sometime in their life they need a post-it note to write for plans, agendas and what to do in few days. It keeps things really nice and good to use. Then a planner comes later but its a must have to get it and it will be a great use.
Post It's are the most handy thing to have around I swear. I keep some at my desk and some in my purse. I like that I can make edits to documents using a post it rather than marking up whatever the document is.
I love posted notes I use them for everything writing notes to myself, labeling stuff, etc.. the best part is they are sticky so you can put them on things I love that they come in different colors to really organize and label stuff which is great for people with OCD like myself
Post it notes are perfect for everyday or even weekly reminders that you can put up on your dorm room or calendar especially when you have events coming up. There's a lot to do in college and you don't want to miss out!
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos