8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
Review for: Post-it Notes, Cube more...
Honestly I use these through my entire hotel in the back office, at the front desk, in our events department, etc. They're easy to jot notes down and when you're a woman with a lot on her mind (AKA *YOU* Mama or Boss Lady!) these will come in handy. My sister swore by them when she had pregnancy brain and I swear by them when I have fifty ideas in my head at once and a client on the phone. Office - Freakin' - STAPLE.
Review for: Post-it Notes - 4 PK, Post-it Notes, Cube more...
I love Post-It Notes of all various sizes and shapes and colors. They are so great for taking notes, leaving myself reminders, using them in planner to label things and to cancel meetings or events. I use different colors to prioritize reminders and to make appointments stand out in my planner.
Review for: Cube, Post-it Notes - 4 PK more...
I adore the small sq. POST-IT notes! I write notes on them and stick them in my favorite parts of my books. My daughter loves the big multi-colored POST-IT cube. She marks her favorite parts of her books also. It's so much better than writing on the pages of our books.
I am a list maker and note reminder kind of girl. I am constantly thinking of this that i need to do, remember, or just something I want to check out. Post-Its are always in sight for me. I have little sticky notes everywhere in my home, my purse, at work. I wouldn't go anywhere without them.
Post its save me on a daily basis. I am a teacher and use them for reminders all the time. They have a strong sticky back unlike others I have tried but they are not so sticky that they leave a residue or do damage. I buy the singles and the popup ones for my holder. Love them.
Review for: Post-it Notes - 4 PK more...
I love using these for journaling, notes when I'm reading or just small notes for my hubby in general. They're great for a lot of things actually but those are the things I use them for, they also come in different colors for the organized soul! I definitely recommend these!!!!
Review for: Cube, Post-it Notes - 4 PK, Post-it Notes - 4 PK more...
I love post its! I use them in my planner and when they are colored i can color coded the carious things i have going on. I also love using them for future reminder or events and things that are not set in stone. I alos love to use them for any notes or ideas i may have❤️
Review for: Post-it Notes - 4 PK more...
These are a must! From keeping a note on the inside of the medicine cabnet for dosage for the kids. To small to do notes, and sweet I love you in your kids lunch. They are auper affordable to keep around for that personal touch. I would recommend these to EVERY family.
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos