8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
Post its are so nice. they come in handy all the time! especially as a college student with a lot of random things to remember!
How does one survive life without sticky notes? Post it brand is better than the store brand. Helpful tip: peel from the side.
I love these! The colors are amazing and they stick really well. I always use them for reminders. It helps keep me organized.
I love the thickness of these post its and the colors make a fun pop in any office or on a desk or night stand for quick notes
Love post-its! They are my go-to paper for writing notes down and my "to-do" list.. with colors so bright you can't miss them!
I love the colors, they help so much! I love these, like it helps me remembers everything. Maybe because of the pretty colors.
Don't know what I would do without my post it notes! I go through them like water. ONLY complaint- they are WICKED expensive!
I just love that there is a post it for every need. I love the different shaped ones. I use these in my classroom all the time.
I love post it notes! I have to be organized at all times, and they help so much. Especially if you want to color code things.
Smooth little pieces of paper to have around the office and house. I would say the downside is the cost of them in some stores.
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos