8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
I use post-it's for EVERYTHING. Studying, notes to myself at work on my desk, notes to family around the house. They're perfect for everything. Affordable, effective, and totally worth the few bucks.
Great for those key points in notes when studying. The variety of shapes and colors are a big help too. I personally love the smaller arrow ones to for studying long notes. Also useful for dividing subjects and work.
I love sticky notes! But this is my favorite brand and the colorful ones are the absolute best! I like to have my stuff organized/categorized! I also like to write important stuff on them and stick is somewhere and I won't miss it because of the bright colors! I definitely recommend these!
Post-its are the most versatile thing ever. Since I started working and planning my life, I have used them for EVERYTHING. To write down messages, numbers, change things on my planner, work out the best schedule for my life, and I swear everyday i'm more dependant of them.
Honestly, i don't know what i would do without these! i am a person where if i don't write it down, i won't remember. sticky notes help keep my life organized and does so with cute designs and colors!
Different colors for each class means that although you do very little you're organized and set to go. It also serves as a reminder for those little things you forget to jot down in your notebook or those little notes your professor mentions at the end of the class but you're already packed to go.
Go ahead be that roommate that puts a note on everything! These are not to expensive and come in a super pack with lots of colors. That's right, organize your passive aggressive thoughts.
A must to help keep side comments and notes organized in your pages. I love the bright colors, it helps to make my notes and textbooks more lively. You can't go wrong with improving your organization skills with these.
Post it notes brand is a trustable brand when u stick this note on something it stays until you need to remove it I have used other brands in the past that have let me down and I find sticky notes on my shoe.
Always need these things. I typically have stacks of them laying around my desk. They're super helpful for me because I have the memory of a goldfish so these come in handy. Definitely great for college.
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos