8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
Every college kid favorite thing in the world ! I always run out because I need them so much when I study a book , write a quick note and be ready for the test !! Everyone should get this !
I love Post-it Notes. I have many times made the mistake of buying the generic brand and never again. Nothing sticks as good as the Post-it Notes. Being a teacher I use at least 3 or more a day!!
A college necessity. I probably go through a pack of post it notes every 2 weeks. I use them for notes, reminders, to keep my place in my textbook, basically everything. They come in lots of colors so you can color code, which is helpful!
I use these sticky notes at work and they are extremely convenient. Some sticky notes aren't very stick and when you have to be quick while you're on the phone wit a patient you don't want to have to take some tape so you can see your sticky notes, you want to be able to just write, stick, and go. These sticky notes are reliable and of good condition. Would recommend.
I absolutely Love these notes! They're so pretty & colorful so they catch your attention! The quality is good for its price as well!! You get a ton of them at a reasonable price. You could keep them stuck together or separate them by color! They're great for leaving reminders around your room, car, desk and more!! I highly recommend these!
Love post it notes. I once made a heart out of them on my wall in 6th grade because my friends dared me too. Haha but I always buy these they're very convenient. And amazing.
My laptop, my closet, my walls and a lot other places in my house have these sticking on them with small notes. These are life savers for not online college kids but everyone. If you need to remember something, write it down!
Let's be honest. Everyone should love the Evernote signature lime color. I use these notes to map my three goals for each day. Then I stick it in my and carry it around with me. I take a snapshot from the Evernote mobile app and the note automatically loads to a folder I designated for that color.
These are great and there are so many different colors to use for what ever you need them too and they stick great to cars...like when I pranked my boyfriend by covering his car in them
I like to have bright colored post-it notes to put on my bills, statements, etc., as they help remind me when things are due or when I should do something. They are a wonderful little aid to help me remember things. Just stick it on the document that you want to remember and write yourself a little note. They are also good to send to colleagues with a little message for them as well. It stands out, so they are bound to see it.
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos