8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
If you're not using post-it's, you're doing life wrong. I have a whole drawer filled with them and I always seem to buy more. The colors and sizes are so fun and perfect for little messages!
Heaven sent! Use these at work every single day! I definitely would be lost without them and all the little notes I write for myself and co-workers on what needs to be done or just a reminder!
As a college student, I can't go anywhere without post-its! They keep me organized and reminded of everything I need to do. I can stick them in the places I see most so that I never forget.
I am a college student so these are a life saver when trying to remember and organize all of my work! They keep me on track and the different colors keep me organized between different topics!
I am a huge fan of Post-It Notes!!! They are very good quality am come in a variety of colors, shapes, and sizes! They work well for daily life as well as life in the classroom. It is definitely worth your money to purchase the name brand rather than the off-brand.
I love Post-its. My desk drawer at work and home are full of different colors and sizes. They are all over my stuff at work and at home. I don't know that I could live without my Post-its.
Don't waste your money somewhere else go to 99 cent store or Dollar Tree for cheap you would get the same amount as you would get in Office Depot or OfficeMax or wherever you go
I love post-its! They're super useful for taking little notes on and the variety of colors is large! I do tend to move mine around though and I wish the adhesive life was a little longer.
Even though I am semi-retired and work only from home, I would be lost without my Post Its. I use them for reminders, to-do lists, and everything else under the sun. Love my Post Its!
Él les enseñará lo que es la verdad. »Los que no creen en Dios y sólo se preocupan por lo que pasa en este mundo, no pueden recibir al Espíritu, porque no lo ven ni lo conocen. Pero ustedes sí lo conocen, porque está con ustedes, y siempre estará en medio de ustedes.
San Juan 14:17 TLA
San Juan 14:17 TLA
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos