8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
Who doesn't need post it notes?? Can put them any where, they stay put. They don't leave a residue behind. I've tried off brands and they just don't work as well as these.
Being a future teacher these are one of my favorite items. I'm so forgetful most the time so it helps me to just write a quick note and stick somewhere for me to remember.
Great for keeping organized, especially because of the variety of colors. I use them to write reminders to myself, color code my agenda, as bookmarks and for short lists.
Love these post-it notes because they come in bright colors that help when you need to remember something. They give a pop of color to your office desk or your text books.
Perfect for a college student. Especially when you are assigned to read articles,books, texts etc. Qucik and easy way to take notes right on the pages without ruining them.
Post it notes are easy and convenient but if removed they can be hard to re-stick. I use them to leave notes for my husband or at work but not much use for these at home.
A classic, and a must have in my every day life. If you put them somewhere and leave them, they will stay for months. Very useful in helping me remember important things.
Great way to set reminders for yourself that you just won't shut off using your phone. A great way to remember deadlines and certain dates for things. I love sticky notes.
If I need sticky notes, I almost always choose Post Its. Relatively inexpensive and don't fall off the page easily. Also multiple sizes/styles to choose from which is nice!
I don't use them often but when I do they serve their purpose completely, whether its making a note in a book, or leaving a message for someone to do something or the like.
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos