8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
Post-it's are convenient for everything. I use them all the time for school and for reminders for my everyday life as well! They are inexpensive and just nice to have on hand when necessary.
Love Love Love Love Post Its!!!! As a teacher, my school sometimes goes with a non-post it brand notes and they just don't measure up. Post its are really the only brand worth your time and money.
Post-it Notes are one of my favorite tools as a teacher to use for various organizational tasks. I even encourage my students to use them! The different colors aid in keeping topics separate.
The best thing since sliced bread... Paper stickies!!! Good for office use, use in class room, or to keep in conspicuous spaces around the house to jot down quick reminders and phone numbers
Great neon colors and pen shows up well on them. Good amount of stickiness without leaving a residue. They are more affordable at stores like Walmart and Target than at Office Max or Staples.
These things are my life. Big ones, small one, bright ones, yellow ones. If I didn't have post-it's, I'd be lost!!! I especially love my post it pop up holder that holds all my post it notes.
Post-it's are a life saver for my inner neat freak. I always feel organized when I can write myself notes and stick them all over the wall above my desk. And they come in a ton of fun colors.
One of the most helpful inventions ever! I love being able to quickly jot down what I need for a later time and it sticking somewhere I know I will see it again. The size is perfect as to not take up too much space and its bright enough to catch your attention.
I love these things. I keep them in my desk, purse , book bag , and even the car. When ever I have a thought of idea I like to write it down and put it in my planner. These things are a must.
When ever I have to take down a phone number I use a post it. Plus I love the vibrant colors they have to offer. Makes life so much more simpler and they stand out so you can't misplace them.
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos