8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
Post it notes will change the way you do school. I used post it notes to make note in my school books! This allowed me to keep my books in good condition for sell-back! I am a post it addict.
This is a must have for back to school supplies. I always use these to study and keep notes in my book or even notebook. when I forget to write something down I forget it completely. so these are so helpful.
The inventor of Post-Its is a genius. I'm not sure what else I can say here. Who doesn't use a Post-It every once in awhile for something? Nobody. Ever. Post-It Notes are pure, simple genius.
Post-it Notes are one of my favorite tools as a teacher to use for various organizational tasks. I even encourage my students to use them! The different colors aid in keeping topics separate.
One of the most helpful inventions ever! I love being able to quickly jot down what I need for a later time and it sticking somewhere I know I will see it again. The size is perfect as to not take up too much space and its bright enough to catch your attention.
You can never go wrong with Post-It notes! You can put them on your books, wall or fridge. I still use them now even after college to keep constant reminders for myself of what needs to get done for my errand.
I love these things. I keep them in my desk, purse , book bag , and even the car. When ever I have a thought of idea I like to write it down and put it in my planner. These things are a must.
The best thing since sliced bread... Paper stickies!!! Good for office use, use in class room, or to keep in conspicuous spaces around the house to jot down quick reminders and phone numbers
Post-it band is the best! Nothing else I have tried compares. It doesn't leave sticky residue and will stay in place longer then any other brand I have tried. It can be a little pricey though.
Love Love Love Love Post Its!!!! As a teacher, my school sometimes goes with a non-post it brand notes and they just don't measure up. Post its are really the only brand worth your time and money.
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos