8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
I am a mom and a full-time student. These are great for marking notes in your book so you don't have to mark on the actual book and I use them around the house for various reminders and notes as well.
Post It Notes are life savors. They keep me very well organized (a must for college students). It is also handy for those who are renting books or those who do not want to directly right in textbooks.
Time to go back to school again. Can't forget those fun "Post It Notes" in the school supply list. I stick these little notes everywhere. They hold their stick well & have many colors to choose from.
I literally have so much going on in my daily life as a student, so just writing it down and sticking it to my desk makes life so much easier, I just need to get a planner honestly but too lazy lol
These are so convenient in college! I love that they were different colors so it was easy to sort out my notes and subjects. They were also convenient in writing small notes and to do lists as well
Haha so I think Post It notes are the devil. Honestly they don't help me stay very organized. I'm not sure, maybe I don't use them correctly but they end up just piling up and making me feel chaotic
Post-its are a must have for all types of work! I use them at work as reminders. For school I wrote notes on them for studying. At home I use them as grocery lists and stick 'em on the fridge.
There good for when I am in different class I can color code everything. I use then every day every when I'm at home and I need too remember passwords or that I have to do something that day or week
Post-it's are a must have in my home. I use them almost every day no matter what I'm doing. They're great for writing notes on and just sticking somewhere so I can remind myself of what I need to.
I love using these for my classes. Keeps me organized for important stuff I use like the hot pink. Also good for when I'm at work and have to write a quick note to remind me to do something later.
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos