8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
I use post-it's on a daily basis; at work and at home. These stick on anything. At the office I use a regular white board and I can depend on my note to stay up until I personally take it down!
I love post-it notes! They are great for leaving quick little notes to people, as you can stick them somewhere they are bound to see them. Also, as a student, they're useful in taking notes so one doesn't have to write directly in a textbook. Overall, a very useful product.
I love how sticky they are! I remove them and replace them on the paper without worrying about it falling off. The colors make it a unique item so they are never removed from my office or home desk.
I have a stash of these! They're perfect for everything, being a bookmark, writing notes for yourself, writing notes for others, organizing with the different colors, and they're great for travel too. They also stick to almost anything! If I ever ran out I would be mortified!
I use them to write down notes & reminders, in my planner, in books as page flags, to leave loves notes around in various places & in lunchbags for my boyfriend, as gift tags, notes to include in packages, and to write uplifting quotes on that I stick on various places for myself to see. Post-its are so convenient, quick & easy to use, stick securely, are easy to remove & reposition, and come in so many color, size, & designed varieties. They can be expensive, but I stock up when they are on sale or clearance or at the dollar stores.
I love them. They're convenient to leave little notes around to remind you.to do stuff etc...it also serves as a book mark for me so I wouldn't lose my place. I always get them in the.classic yellow.
These were my go to products in college. They are good for marking chapters and managing your study list for exams and midterms. It never failed me. They can be a bit pricey but sales are usually good.
How could anyone give Post-It Notes a bad review? These are ESSENTIAL to my life. I use them non-stop for work (I work from home) and can't imagine life without them. They are kind of a must-have.
I seriously have like ten packs of post it notes. My favorite at the pastel colors. I wish Post It made them stickier so they wouldn't fall easily. But i love them. I use them for notes all around my apartment.
These are so cute and fun to have in my school bag. i love the different shapes and sizes. they fit well in my planner and i can use them as bookmarks....or just have fun and stick them on people lol :]
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos