8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
Who doesn't use post-its? I mean seriously.... I use them for everything. Whether it's leaving my boyfriend cute little notes or using them while studying they're so convenient! I even have some in my car!
They are amazing, it is a must have in colleges. Pos-it is perfect to make important notes in class, notes that helps you to remember things. It is simply asome.
I use daily at work and at home. These work great for me to help my 5yr old to work on his #'s and letters. I can write on them and stick them on my wall and he grab them easily. We make a game out of it.
The only brand that I can trust to stick where I put them. I love the assorted colors because they help me to stay organized and can be used for so many different a things from grocery lists to reminders.
This is a college staple for me. They come in every convenient size and I use them for my calendar. In my textbooks and even at work to help me get stuff done. Something a college girl couldn't live without!
I always have these at my desk, or around my house. They are perfect for when you need to jot down a quick note or need to mark something. The adhesive is sticky but doesn't transfer a residue onto anything.
I use this bad boys alllllll the time. I'm a PhD student, so when I get books from the library, instead of marking them up, I'll put a post it note on a page of interest and write my thoughts down on that.
I'm OBSESSED with Post-It Notes. Can't study or highlight text books without them. I used them on my bathroom mirror for motivation. I use them in my car and in my house for reminders. I even use them at work! Like I stated before, I'm OBSESSED!
When my children were learning to read I stuck these all over the house to help them. It was a great start for them and there was not sticky residue left all over my house from them. They are my go to item.
I Really Love to use Post it .. because when u have them they are there for every use . to jot down quick nots and reminders and great for marking things.. the stick is very long lasting then others brands..
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos